Ch/28

(Matias POV)

My body was screaming in pain, as I looked up into her beautiful green eyes. Those damn rouges, to many of them and they got the jump on me. I would have been fit for this fight if they hadn’t of shown up. Her face, she’s crying I never wanted to make her cry. No don’t come to me, stay away. Her beautiful face is stained with the tears I have caused, what kind of man am I.
    Her body explodes into her wolf, she running faster then Donavon. She’ll make it hear before him, she’s turned a beautiful white. Is this what her father meant by half breed, what’s wrong with that. She’s stunning.

    She’s managed to get me out of Donavon’s fangs, saved by the one I was suppose to protect, how foolish of me. He circling us, leave me Luna, I am not fit to take care of you. She’s guarding me and warning him to back down. She’ll never back off from him, she’ll hold her ground to the bitter end, she’s just that stubborn. It makes me smile, I love her stubbornness.

    I watch as he charges and she makes a getaway ripping into his side. He wont take that, and ignore me, going after her. My vision is burry from blood and sweat but I can still make out what there doing. She got another attack in and takes off running, she really is fast. To fast for him, he’ll never catch her, but she starts slowing down. That’s not possible why, she was so fast the other night, she could of run for hours. I left my head up higher, just as she drops to the ground. Donavon tips over her and tries to get his teeth into her before hitting the ground with all his weight.

    He had to of broken something with a fall like that, he turned over several times. Her snow white body stands and looks at him, I want to see her better. Its painful and I let out a groan, making her turn around to me. That face, she’s so beautiful, that yip is perfect. I was so busy looking at her, I didn’t notice Donavon.

~Runnnnnn~ Screaming at her.

She turns around but its to late, he’s already on top of her. He takes her by the stomach and tosses her like a rag doll into a near by tree. Her stunning white fur is soaked in blood, slowly spreading all over. The cry that slipped her lips, a sound I never wanted to hear from her. Her lifeless body slides down the tree, hitting the ground. Her father and Sam scream for her. Other Alphas are restraining Donavon. My body starts shaking, and I make myself get up and go to her.

Dropping to my knees she’s not moving, her breathing is shallow. The doctor is trying everything. Sam looses his cool and marches over to the now restrained Donavon and punches him in the noise. Screaming at him, and crying at the same time.
    “You son of a bitch, Luna’s a normal wolf. She’s not immortal right now.”

My eyes freeze at hearing this, the curse makes her weak like a human. The blood still spreads out of her body, and she becomes weaker. Before my eyes I am loosing my mate, she was going to be mine, the one I hold and tell my secrets to. To protect and to love, forever. I wanted her bloodline for my children, to watch her smile and laugh. To give her everything she’s ever wanted and so much more. How can I loose something I never even got to have, it hurt more then anything I have ever felt.

    My face fills with tears as I watch her body being lifting by someone other then me. I growl and take her from them, she’s shifted back to her human form. So much blood, where a large gash as been opened. Caring her back to the house, I don’t care about my body or my pain, she is more important. I get her inside and lay her on the dinning room table where I ate with her, clearing everything off with one fowl swoop of my arm. The doctor lays a sheet over the part of her body he doesn’t need and starts stitching her. Giving her a shot or two, and hooking a blood bag up with fluids.

    Her beautiful tan skin is pale and those lush pink lips are turning grey. She is slipping threw my fingers, and there isn’t a thing I can do. My fist goes threw the wall, knocking mirrors down and making the shatter to the floor. I can only cry and kiss her sweetly, placing my forehead on hers. I don’t believe in gods, but I’ll pray if it will help, I will do anything, anything at all for her. Her father and Sam watch, but stay away. They must understand, her father is calm, Sam is crying and getting angry.