CH/15

Walking down the street, the music echoed all the way down. One step in front of the other, holding my self like a wolf female would. Reminding myself I could do this. Cracking my fingers and stepping around the corner. The line had already started -to hell with the line. Making it past people waiting longer then me, they laughing pointing thinking I was gunna make it in. Stopping at the bouncer and flipping my Id at him, letting it slip between two fingers. He looked me up and down, pulling his glasses off and giving me a “And” Look.

    Flashing my eyes, they snapped yellow, quickly returning to green. He grinning and lifted the red velvet guard letting me pass. I blew him a kiss and walked in. Hard to hear with all the music, but I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink. This place was made up of four levels, two different places to dance on the first floor and a VIP room above. I was guessing the last room was where they kept the drugged wolves.

    “Whatta have” The bartender yelled.
    “Sex on the beach” Smiling,
    “For you, anytime.” Grinning and mixing my drink. He watched me, and I watched him. No reason to not suspect the bartenders, they are the ones who make your drinks. Pouring it into a tall glass and sliding it my way he add an umbrella for fun. I sipped it and smiled. He went to help someone else, and I looked around. It took me no time to finish my drink, placing it back on the counter and taking the umbrella, slipping it into my ponytail. Time to get some attention, moving to the dance floor.

    Four stages and two cages were set up in a circle, the VIP lounge about over looked over both dance floors. I looked up seeing a man with golden eyes, looking around. Gotcha. Moving over to an empty plat form and moving to the beat. To be honest I love dancing and Sam says he loved watching me, till he found Marlene. In school Sam was always keeping guys off me, he said my dancing was a little to….much for some men. No freaking clue what he meant by that.

~Alpha~

The red dodge pulled up a street down from the club, shutting it down Sam started looking for something in the back.
    “Okay, so were gunna have to play dirty.” Sam said grabbing a camera and playing with the pieces.

“Come again?” Growling.
    “Relax, Your going to have this hidden on you.” Holding the part of the camera that records.
    “Why?” daring him to touch him.
    “Because once you fine Luna your gunna need eyes telling you where to go, there’s no way I can hold my own like you. And were not completely sure that other wolves aren’t in on this.” holding the part out. Taking the piece and clipping it to a button.
    “Okay, lets see.” playing with his cell. “Got it” the camera was streaming live on the cell phone.
    “Now what?” annoyed
    “Well you can’t drink anything, were pretty sure the drug has to be dank. Which means Luna is probably drunk by now” Biting his bottom lip. The Alpha screamed.   
    “Are you kidding me?”
    “No, and she already dances….” He stopped thinking it wasn’t a good idea to say anymore.
    “Dances like what Indian?” about ready to grab is neck.

“Luna is a very provocative dancer, men find her…sexy!” Raising his hands. He had enough and got out of the truck, Sam quickly followed locking up.
    “This is ridicules”  Storming around the corner to see the line.
    “That’s not good.” Sam looked worried.
    “To hell with the line.” charging onward. Sam stayed close be hind him. “Put your shades back on and act normal” as they reach the bouncer. Flashing his eyes the Alpha watched as the bouncer lifted the gate, letting them both in.
    “Were is she?” grabbing him by the arm.
    “Umm look for a girl you wouldn’t think to be Luna.” Smiling.
    “Your kidding right?” Checking around tons of woman were dancing. Looking around Sam spotted me.

    “Ohh geez, not there Luna”
    “Where?” Looking around
    “On the left platform black shorts.”
Looking where he said to his mouth about dropped. The blue and green lights flickered back and forth, flashing over me. Shaking my hips and swaying to the beat. Playing with my hair and teasing the men below I got a lot of attention. I started lip singing the words, and they whistled at me. The heels made me look taller and gave me more sex appeal. He stood still watching me, maybe it was disbelief or something else.

    “Hey, you alright?”
    “She looks like a sex object.” half not getting the words out.
    “Yea, should of warned you, she kinda goes a little over board. But she’s doing a good job, she’s got the VIP looking at her.”
Alpha looked up seeing a tall man, grinning as he watch me. This angered him and he took a step forward.

“Don’t, she’ll never forgive you.”
    “He’s pissing me off.”
    “Yea well, Luna wants this, so just chill.” holding his arm, not that he could stop him.
The DJ changed the song and I got down and headed for the bar, he watched me with madness in his eyes. I ordered another drink, and downed it ordering another one.
    A tall man walked up to me and tapped my shoulder.
    “Wanna dance?” His smile was white.

    “Sure” leaving my drink at the bar. He pulled me to the dance floor and got very close. I kept one eye on my drink, and sure enough a man quickly dropped something in it and took off, up to the VIP room. I smiled at the man I was dancing with, he pulled me closer to his body and grind on me. Alpha growled, and pulled a little on Sam to let go.
    “No, don’t she knows what she’s doing.” It flipped to a slower song, and he wrapped his arms around me. Touching my back and kissing my neck. I let him do as he pleased, the piercing eyes of the Alpha could of melted steel.

    “I’ll rip his hands off.” growling.
    “Stay put, not yet, stop watching her like that. Its creepy.” huffing and keeping an eye out, while pretending to be drinking and looking at woman. The man grabbed my ass, and I found that to be enough, I waved my hand like I was hot and pointed at the bar. He followed smiling the whole time, I caught his reflection looking up at the VIP room. He’s in on it. My heart started to race, now was when we see if Sam and the Alpha pulled through. Grabbing the drink, I looked at and smelling it quick. Feeling eyes burning a hole in the back of my head, I held my drink and smiled looking around.

    Glowing eyes caught my attention…..Alpha. I grinned downing the drink looking into his eyes. They narrowed and I knew he was pissed. This means he had Sam with him. I put the drink down and started dancing again. Following me to the dance floor the man grabbed my hips. The taste was different and I could tell, I was particular about my drinks. My body started to feel a little numb, and I felt tired. So this is what the drug did, okay I can work threw this. The man seemed confused and wondered why it wasn’t taking affect.

    When I turned around he looked up. His boss frowned and waved him up. He took my hand and brought me with him to the VIP room. Alpha watched and took a step forward.
    “Not good.” Sam moved with him closer to the stairs of the room. They could see me from a corner in the club. I was sitting on the man’s lap, before the boss walked us into the back room.
    “Damn it!” Glaring at the two bouncers blocking the way up.