CH/25

~Luna’s POV~

He finally came down, and I pranced along side him. It was to nice going at a slower pace. It was beautiful out and I really was enjoying myself. Side by side we headed back to the house. No one was out yet so we didn’t have any questions to ask. I was so very thankful for that, I would probably get an ear full when my father returned. Oh well. Sitting on the deck together we looked out over the field. After a while we went inside and I changed in my room, and grabbed a small clear bottle.

    Matias’s room was two doors down, I knocked lightly.
    “Come in” Hearing him threw the thick wooden door. Opening it he was sitting on the bed in just a pair of jeans. He looked really tired, frowning I closed the door and walked over to him.
    “Lay down” I said not caring how it sounded. The eyes on him looked at me like I had finally lost my mind.

    “Just do it, would yea” Pushing him a little to start moving. Laying on his back I growled.
    “Other way” crawling on the bed, this raised his eyebrow.
    “What for?” slipping his hands behind his head and using them to help look at me.
    “Because, I’m giving you your reward now.” Smiling. The wonder on his face was worth it. Rolling on his stomach, I moved his arms out of the way. I had to sit on his butt and I got a feeling he was trying to look at me. Taking the bottle and pouring some of the contents in my hand, I started rubbing his back.

    “What are you doing” I heard from under the pillow.
    “What does it feel like, I’m giving you a message.” a little annoyed he had to ask.
    “Why?”
    “Well for two reasons” Pausing till I heard him get annoyed.
    “And they are?” Asking as he turned his head a little.
    “Well one is cause I told you I would reward you, and two because you look really stressed out and this will help you relax to sleep better.” Smiling bright for him. I wasn’t really sure why he was turning red, but it didn’t matter cause he dropped his face again and I continued. Muscle- that’s all he was, solid like a freaking rock. It took everything I had not to kiss and lick him all over. Once in a while I would hit a spot and he would tighten…everything. Good god this man was sexy, how the hell is that even possible. You could probably sell his sweat on the black market.
    I had started at his lower back and was working my way up when his wolf started talking.

~Holy hell that feels good, think well get a happy ending?~
I blushed knowing exactly what he was talking about, and thanked the gods he didn’t know I could hear him. He huffed but was answering the wolf.

~If you don’t shut up about it I’ll lock you up.~ Getting more comfortable as I reached the top of his back.

My fingers glided over well build shoulder and arms. Rubbing his neck with both hands which looked more like I was trying to strangle him, he made a light moan sound and quickly stopped when he realized what he was doing. Quietly laughing to myself, I asked a stupid question.
    “Feel good?”
    “Its fine” Making me feel a little ticked off.
    “I can stop if its more of a pain.” Starting to remove my hands. He grabbed my hand and glared at me.

    “No” keeping eye contact with me.
    “Alright” pushing his head back down and starting again. The tension I had just removed was back, I was going to have to start all over. Smiling to myself, since this was a little fun.  With him I figured a little pressure wasn’t going to do any harm and I pushed on his back and realized he was in desperate need of his back being cracked. I would wait, going to his large muscled arms and working them all the way down to my finger tips. The wound on his side was healed and he had already removed the bandages.
    Finishing his backside, I tapped him lightly.
    “I need you to lay on top of me.” I got a pale look, like he was going to either shit his pants or rape me.

    “Wha…what?” turning sideways a little.
    “I’m going to crack your back, it’s the only way I know how to do it.” moving beside him and laying down. Frozen solid is what I would call him, not a single part of him dare move.
    “I can’t” looking away.
    “Oh for crying out loud, I do it with Sam all the time.” The calm look he had went crazy, bright gold eyes snapped at my light green ones.
    “HE what!” breathing heavy.
    “Would you relax, come here.” grabbing his arm and pulling him on top of me. He was heavy, but not in a bad way, still stressed he wasn’t relaxed at all.