CH/16

In the back room I walked with the two men, trying to be as drunk as they thought I was. The drug had some effect on me, but not much. Pushing a door open he walked into a red room, seriously red. A red velvet lounge sat still, on a wall long red curtains draped all over. The red color reminded me of blood, and was twisting my head.

    “Check her” The boss yelled, snapping his finger while holding a drink. The man turned to me and smiled, holding one of my eyes open and looking at it.
    “Yea, its working.” I giggled like a moron and felt stupider for having to act stupid.
    “Good, hook her up.” Leaving the room threw a different door. He moved me over to the lounge and somewhere pulled out two black leather bracelets, hooking them around my wrists. They had chains and held me to the lounge. He place one around neck as well, grinning and stepping back. I quickly snapped out of my stupor.

    “Get these off.” Snapping my jaw at him.
    “What the…your suppose to be drugged.”
    “Guess again moron.” Grinning and lifting my chin. He panicked and ran to the door where his boss went in. Coming back with him. The boss put his drink down and grabbed the chain around my neck leaning over me. I sat back trying to get away form him.
    “Interesting.” smiling at me. “Leave us” not even bothering to look back at the man. He licked his lips and licked my cheek, making me tighten my face.
    “Get away from me.” twisting away.
    “Your something to be looked at, the drugs didn’t have much of an effect on you. Umm” pulling the chain harder making me arch my body towards him.
    “Why?” managing to get out.
    “Why what?” Releasing a little bit.

    “Why are you drugging wolves?” He glared at me.
    “What do you know about it?”
I took in a breath cause the collar was a little to tight.
    “I know you’ve been drugging wolves and selling them to dog fighters, and using some for bait.” pulling at the collar.
    “Clever girl, who told you it was here?”
“No one I figured it out. You need to stop this, your hurting your own kind.” The sweet smell was not from the drinking,
    “My kind.” He laughed evil at me. “Don’t be stupid, there no more my kind then the humans are.” Laughing harder.

~Alpha~

    “But your going against the Monarch” cringing cause he yanked down on the chain.
    “The Monarch is a fool, trying to pass that stupid bill. It will never get passed and yet he keeps trying, all while were doing this under his little nose.” Grinning unbearable evil.
    “This is wrong, the Monarch helps are kind.”
    “Foolish woman, he’s no more our friend then the humans, he gives us rules in which we need to follow to the T or were cast out like left over scraps. Were no more then useful tools to him, he’s more worried about his disappearing daughter.” I stopped breathing, I had forgotten father was still claiming to be looking for me, to the wolf public. The law was for me, and yet he was over looking so many other things. My blood started to rise and I began to panic. Thoughts of what ifs ran over and over again.

On the dance floor, Sam was doing his best to look like drunk and stumbled into the bouncers and started starting things with them, giving the Alpha a chance to jump over the railing and head up the stairs. The man before moved over to him.
    “Hey, you can’t be up here.” Sticking his hand out and making Alpha stop. Looking at his hand and cracking his neck, the Alpha grinned grabbing his arm and breaking it in three places. Tossing him into a couch were a few woman sat. He was going to do more when he heard something. Opening the door and moving down the hall towards the last door.

~Luna~

Running his hand up my thigh and past my stockings, I cried trying to move away from him. Licking my neck and kissing the nape of my throat. I couldn’t take it anymore.
    “ALPHA” I screamed, crying and pulling on the neck chain. The door burst open, and 250lbs of pissed off man glared at the male wolf. He looked over me and at the way the mans hand was between my legs, and the other holding a chain while I was hooked up.