Ch/21

Matias looked over and saw a pair of long legs in black snake skin heels step out. A few groans and growls came from the Alpha’s who were here for the meeting. Wearing nothing more then a Deep V cut out black shirt, and tribal sequins skirt. Standing as the door closed, looking around at the wolves as their mouths dropped and they started grinning. My father looked worried, Matias looked like he was gunna have a heart attack.

~lets do this~ wolf sounded like she was ready.

The wind picked up and I slowly slipped the glasses off my face tossing my hair, keeping one foot in front of the other. Passing one wolf at a time, keeping my eyes on Matias. Donavon smiled at me, but I paid him know mind. Behind me wolves followed like sheep, my legs snapped outward. The smell of my perfume made them growl in a good way. Just like any animal, I have some of my very own wildness. It was a long walk from the car to where father stood.
    Finally coming to Matias, I stopped and turned to him. He looked at me, wondering what I was doing. My eyes flashed at him and I gave him a look up and down. Then went to stand next to my father.

    “That’s a bit much don’t you think?” Mumbling while looking over the group of Alpha’s.
“Not even close.” Smiling at them. We all entered the hall and father walked up to the podium, rows of chairs were placed on either side. I sat in the last row leaving only one chair to my left empty. I grinned as I heard growling over the chair. Matias walked over and sat down next to me. Glaring at the others, they settled for the seats behind and around me. Father sighed as he was now seeing his daughter the center of the Alpha’s attention.

    He started the meeting. “Settle down” Yelling at them, watching their eyes finally settle on him.
    “We are here to discus the Monarch ruling of kin.” looking at me. “My daughter has been found, and is here for her mate.” A few howls and yips rang out behind me. My father looked at me, letting me know it was my turn. Standing up tossing Matias my glasses and flashing him a smile, I started for my father. The sound of foot steps trailing behind me. I kept a smile on my face as the males moved to the chairs closer to me. Walking up the two steps next to my father I turned on my heels. Meeting the eyes of every wolf, I was the prize they wanted. The daughter of  the Monarch, the power to rule over the wolves. My eyes fluttered and stopped at Matias.
    The others followed my eyes and growled when they saw who I was looking at.
~She’s doing it on purpose!~ Matias grinned.

Father continued.
    “As seconded in command, Alpha Donavon of pack Ruta is first in line.” He looked over at Donavon and he stood up walking to the other side of father. I didn’t take my eyes off Matias, this greatly angered Donavon and he roar to get my attention. Fixing my hair, I didn’t look.
    “Are there any challenges, against the Alpha?” Father asked looking around. No one said a thing, which didn’t surprise me. Donavon was very powerful and even more aggressive, these wolves were no match for him.

Then that moment happened and Matias stood up.
~ I knew are man would stand up~  wolf purred as he started making his way up to us.
~ Stop it, he’s not are man.~ reminding her of that detail.
~Not yet he isn’t, just look at him, dressed in a black silk button up. I wanna rip it off him.~

She was full of it today, but she was right with that shirt and the faded blue jeans he had on, holding in all the right areas I really did have to bite my lip to stop myself.

“I Alpha Matias Reinhart, openly challenge Alpha Donavon Kayied.” He stopped looking at me. “For right to be Luna’s mate” My body tingled as he finished. Looking back at Donavon who was busy smirking.
    “You dare challenge me Matias?” Taking a step down. The other Alpha’s looked between the two.
    “Do you except, Donavon?” smiling as well. They came face to face, and I was surprised Matias wasn’t down his throat. I would have been. Father grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze. I smiled at him.
    “You’ll regret it.” whispering his Matias ear. “You’ll never have her.” He held himself together and kept his face calm. Donavon turned around to the Monarch.
    “I accept.” flashing me a smile, and returning to my father’s side. My wolf growled and she protested verbally.

~ I hate that man, we should wipe that smug look off his face~

She had a point, Matias looked like he needed a pick me up, after whatever Donavon had said. If I had horns they would have been glowing red. Turning to my father, I had a wonderful idea.
    “Father!” Saying it loud enough so everyone could hear.
    “Yea my dear?” Wondering what I was going to do now.
    “I purpose we have a party tonight, as a spirit lifter for tomorrows challenge.” His eyes widened and looked at me for a long time.