CH/17

“Matias!” giving him a ‘go answer the phone’ look. He protested in a growl and stole another kiss from me, before leaving to grab the cell. Getting down, my legs just about gave out, thank god he has his back to me. Brushing past him he watching me walk all the way into the bedroom, before answering the phone.

    “What!” Annoyed.
    “Sir, yes sir.” guess he should of answered the phone sooner. Hanging up and walking into the bedroom. He caught me bent over with my jeans just up to my ass and me digging threw my bag for a shirt. Biting his lip and growling he walked over to me.
    “Your killing me” grabbing my arm and pulling me upward.
    “Huh?” stupid face.
    “Pull your pants up or I’ll take them off.” holding my arm outward.
    “you have to let go first.” Smiling.
    “And if I don’t?” Grinning. I signed.
“Well I guess I could do it with one hand, but it will take longer.” I wasn’t getting where he was going with his remark.

    “Err, never mind.” Dropping my arm and moving to the wall and waiting for me to finish.
    “Okay” Shrugging and going back to digging in my bag.  Hearing something from where he stood, I looked with one eye. His white shirt was starting to turn red on his side, and his face was lower and frowning. I couldn’t see his eyes, but they looked closed.
    “Matias!” Walking over to him, his head lifted.
    “What!” not happy.
    “Your wound.” lightly lifting his shirt. He swatted my hand away.   
    “Its fine” grumbling at me, while crossing his arms. Yea okay cause it looks super fine, I am not dealing with a wounded Alpha.
    “Don’t be such a hard ass” Grabbing his arm and doing my best to tug him towards the bathroom. He didn’t budge.

    “I’m not moving.” closing his eyes and sort of grinning in amusement. Oh so were gunna be like that…okay I know this game very well. Buttoning my pants I staid in front of him, his eyes twitched feeling me not leaving. They opened with a whirlwind of annoyance.
    “What are you staring at?” The wound must of hurt like hell, cause he was doing his best to keep his voice lower.

    “If you let me look at it and fix you up….” I thought for a moment, his interest was peeked. “I’ll reward you” Smiling and pushing my chest out, making his face go red. He was thinking about it.
    “What kind of reward?” If I didn’t have good hearing I wouldn’t of caught that.
    “Umm could be anything, you’ll just have to wait and see.” frowning and looking out the window he nodded. Letting me pull him into the bathroom. In the bathroom I grabbed a few things as he stood to the side of me, still having his arms crossed.

    “Take your shirt off” pulling a bandage on the sink.
    “Stripping me now?” Grinning with joy.
    “Don’t be weird.” huffing and reaching for a few other items. He ripped the shirt off making four or five buttons fly in all directions. Dramatic are we?
    Dropping the shirt on the floor and pulling the black tank over his head and dropping that as well. I could see he was having way more fun with this then me, tightening his chest and making his twelve or what ever crazy number its was pack more defined. Signing again and standing up, I need him to sit.

    “Sit” Pointing at the lid to the toilet. He growled, aww wonderful were going to be difficult. Taking a step forward so my breast lightly touched his chest, I whispered.
    “Sit, or the reward wont be as nice.” twinkling my eyes. Frowning and quickly looking away he sat down, almost breaking the seat cover. Men are so predictable. Twisting my finger around I wanted him to spin so I could get to the wound better, he did but not with out a noise. It was pretty nasty, you could see the row of teeth marks and where the fangs had dug in. It didn’t need stitches, but it would need time to heal. Grabbing a wash cloth and dipping it in warm water, then ringing it out. I started to clean the dried blood off, he snarled at me when I touched a tender spot.
    “That hurts!” snapping his jaw in my face.