CH/24

That bastard…I’ll kill him myself if this doesn’t go the way I plan. He’s gunna ruin everything. The glass in my hand starts to shake, and I feel my wolf getting madder along side me. Spinning around so my back is turned to everyone, I shatter the tall stemmed glass in my hand. Its muffled crack, doesn’t alert anyone and I watch as the wine drips out my hand and hitting the wooden floor. Grabbing a napkin I clean up and toss it away.
    My palm is bleeding and I just don’t give a dam, time to stop this foolishness. With blood coating my fist I walk over to Matias and the little…well hell I’ll say bitch since she smells like Donavon.  As I get closer Matias sees me, his face lights up,

My wolf speaks up just before we get to them
~Let me take over, I got something to say~

I sign, but allow her, she’s been good so far, and is always keeping me aware of things about. I am thankful we get along, it would have been harder to shift without her. My eyes flashed a brilliant yellow more then green and I watched from the inside as my wolf worked my body like a sexy symbol. I cringed, she didn’t have to act like that.

Stepping up to them, wolf smiles at the red dressed woman and wraps her arm around his.
    “What are you two talking about?” seeming pleasant at first.

    “ We were just disusing the match tomorrow” She smiled and you could see the evil pour out of her ruby red lip stick. Wolf grins.
    “Oh, what about the match?” Pushing her more to spill the beans.   
    “Well I told Matias that even if he doesn’t win, I would be honored to be his mate.” Her eyes flash as her wolf gives a warning. This sets my girl off, and I just can’t wait to see what she does next.
With the self control of a god, my wolf only speaks the truth. Laughing lightly and squeezing Matias’s arm a little more, so the red dressed woman can see.

    “Matias, you bad boy, didn’t you tell her you already found your mate?” Grinning like a thief who just stole the freaking hope diamond. Matias’s face was in disbelief and he stood without a word. Wolf turned to the woman who was also, speechless.
    “I’m very sorry love, but you’ll have to kiss ass on some other Alpha. Matias is already taken.” Her voice was cheerful which made me laugh and I couldn’t believe how strong wolf was acting. With that the woman stormed off and glared at Donavon.

~Can I come back now?~ I asked still laughing.

~Sure, this place is to loud for me.~ We flipped back and I stood still laughing lightly on his arm.

“What the hell was that?” He asked leaning down so no one could hear.
    “Oh that was wolf.” I said looking up at him. His face paled.
    “You let her take over?” more worried now.
    “Yes, she’s part of me, and I trust her.” Smiling. A sigh left my lips and I was just about threw with this party, there wouldn’t be anymore announcements so people were just going to eat, dance and drink for the rest of the night. I didn’t have to greet anyone else, cause I did that already. Slipping my hand into his I tugged a little, and walked out to the deck.
    Once outside the smell of fresh air and flowers blew around us.

    “What are we doing out here?” He was right to be a little worried. Parties are meant to be enjoyed, and we were leaving.
    “I don’t want to be in there anymore. I’m tired of it.” Turning to look at him, still leaning over the railing.
    “The smell of everything is killing my nose, and its too loud.” His smile seemed to agree with me, and he joined me in leaning. The moon was big and bright, stars twinkled.
    “It will be a full moon tomorrow” He said casually. This brought my head down. That’s what worried me, I couldn’t protect him if something were to go wrong. He caught my mood change.
    “Something wrong?” I shook my head and smiled, no reason for him to worry.
    “Hey would you…..do me a favor?” Blushing and trying not to sound lame.
    “What?” leaning up.
    “I’ve never done this with anyone before….so you’ll be my first.” I watched as his face dropped and he looked as though he stopped breathing.

~No way is she asking us for…~ His wolf started but he growled at him to shut it.

    “Umm Luna I….I don’t think..” But I stopped him
    “Would you go running with me.” I blurted out, slapping my mouth closed. His face changed from worry to confusion, but smiled and gave a sheepish laugh.
    “You’ve never run with anyone?” Trying not to make me sound lamer.
    “No, I didn’t let her out much. So we never got the chance.”
He didn’t seem to mind and I waited for an answer.