CH/29

“That’s completely beside the point, you could of gotten killed. You can’t even heal yourself when there’s a full moon. Only an dumb ass would fight a second ranking Alpha.” His breathing was heavy making his muscles move.

    “Oh so now I’m the dumb ass, well I didn’t take on a who pack of rouges by…my….self” dragging it out and adding more fire to it. A few Alpha’s snickered low and he growled at them.
    “Don’t take it out on them, cause you’re the dumb ass.” folding my arms across my chest.
    “Weather or not I’m the ass or not has nothing to do with you getting hurt.”
    “Big deal, so I have a few scratches.” He ragged at this.
    “Its is a big deal, it’s a big deal to me. I’m suppose to protect you, nothing bad is ever suppose to happen when your around me.” His voice was starting to crack, he wasn’t going to last much longer. I pushed him a little more.

    “So your suppose to protect me, keep me safe never let anything happen to me as long as I live. Is that what your telling me?” Snapping and getting angry with him.
    “Yes that’s exactly what I’m telling you.” Yelling back. I smiled and walked up to him. Wrapping my hand around his neck and pulling his face to mine. Pushing my lips on his as hard as I could. Forcing him to kiss me back, before pushing him away.

    “Good, then you’ll do better next time.” Grinning and walking up stairs.
His baffled look had other laughing quietly and my father and Sam just looked at each other. I heard him growl from the bottom step before he started taking two at a time. I didn’t make it to the top step, he picked me up bride style and walked off down the hall,
    “Matias, what the?”
    “Just stop talking, every time you talk you get me all mixed up.” I smiled but kept quiet. He kicked the door to his room open and walked in, kicking it closed.

Down stairs my father and Sam were having a glass of whisky.

“You know she’s gunna be the death of him.” Sam ginned taking a sip.
“I don’t doubt that for a second. But that‘s his problem now.” Clicking glasses with Sam as they both laughed.

Back in Matias room he had gently put me on the bed and was sitting with his back to me.
    “Are you going to say something?” I raised a finger to me, to be quiet. This was going no where fast. He would look at me ever so many seconds and frown then look away.

~Talk to her, this is weird~ His wolf barked in.

~ shut up, I’m thinking.~ grumbling. Oh have mercy, I can’t do this anymore.

“What are you thinking about?” He glared at me.

~She’s not going to lay there forever~ wolf rang again.

“He’s right, I’m gunna take a shower now.” Getting off the bed, Matias shot his head towards me and looked pale.

“What did you say?” getting up.
“I said he’s right” smiling and pulling my top off, making him blush. It wasn’t enough to distract him.
“Who’s he?” Glaring and trying to keep his eyes on my face.

“Your wolf” Dropping the shorts. His face froze, when I stood naked in front of him. He had completely forgotten what I just said. Laughing I walked into the bath room and turned the tub on, all I really wanted to do was soak up some heat.

“My wolf?” I heard from the bedroom, soon he was standing next to me.

“Yea” Smiling. And adding bubbles to my bath, it got all white and fluffy really quit. How I love baths, there like hot springs only with bubbles and no other weird people.
Sticking my foot in the water, it was perfect and I settled in. He stared at me wanting to know more, but couldn’t stop looking at me. Blowing bubbles at him, he frowned.
    “I’m serious Luna” Ignoring the bubbles on his chest. I however wasn’t, it looked even more sexy.
    “I’ll tell you if you get in” Smirking and blowing my at him.
    “I’m not getting in” thinning his eyes out.

    “Aww, your no fun.” pouting and making him feel bad.
    “Luna what about my wolf?” Standing up the bubbles and water slowly dripped down my body. His mouth opening only to close when he realizes what he’s doing.
    “Come hear” Whispering and looking around like someone else was hear. “it’s a secret” he took a step forward, enough for me to grab him and pull him in with me. The water splashed everywhere and he came up soaked.
    “Damn it Luna” Spitting water out. I laughed. The tub was huge so there wasn’t any reason for him not to get in.