CH/14

Walking into the bedroom I went threw my bag, he walked in behind me and into the walk in closet. Only to toss the towel outside the door. Pink cheeks splashed across my face and I knew he was messing with me, just begging me to look. I left the bedroom quickly as if I wasn’t interested. He smiled walking out in a pair of black boxers, but frowned when he noticed I was gone. Grabbing plaid soft pajama pants he walked out, seeing me sitting on the sofa, book in hand.

    To be completely honest I didn’t have a clue what I was reading, I was just trying not to look at him. There are muscles on some men that cut into a V shape right below their stomach, I call these muscles “Woman killers” I say this because they will drive a woman crazy. He had them, and they were screaming at me, from every angle he took. Asking him to put a shirt on would only encourage him not to. God help me, I was never going to make it out of here alive if he didn’t stop soon.

    “I’m hungry, what do you want”
    “Anything out” I sputtered out, feeling hotter.
    “Nah, don’t feel like going out.” He leaned against the counter in the kitchen.
Of course you don’t, that would require clothing. Rolling my eyes and keeping them somewhat on my book.
    “Pizza?” heading my way. Oh please don’t come near me. I nodded franticly, but he just got closer. The smell of some kind of manly shower gel and soap started up my nose. I held my breath feeling sick, and getting dizzy the longer I held it. Sitting next to me, and draping an arm over the back of the sofa and me.
    **I could tell him I’m a lesbian, no that wont work guys think that’s hot. Could say I have someone already, but that would just make him mad and he’d want to know who and go after some random person….errr think. I should probably breath now.**

Gasping for air he looked at me like I was going crazy, I grinned stupidly and looked back at my book.

“You never answered me!” pushing his head closer to mine.
    “What!” I screeched and moved away from him.
    “What kind of pizza?” puzzled why I jumped and made a screeching sound.
    “Ohh umm anything, I don’t care.” getting up and walking back to the bedroom. There was going to be no peace for me, none, nada, zilch, and any other ways of saying no. Hearing him calling in an order I was praying he would just turn the tv on and leave me alone, as if I would be so lucky. But there must be a god, cause he turned the tv on and never came to see me. A heavy sigh of both relief and happiness filled me. The pizza’s showed up about forty five minutes later, he ate one whole large by himself and I killed five pieces. Keeping to myself in the bedroom, the tv shut off around ten a clock.

    Walking in and stretching out, he made me feel dizzy again. I waited for him to get settled in the bed before getting up and heading out.
    “Where are you going?” sitting up and acting as if I were running away.
Okay I wasn’t running, but I sure wasn’t walking slow either.
    “Your going to sleep and I’m at a good part in my book,” Still the same freaking page I started on. “I’ll come back when I’m done.” Big fat freaking lie. I smiled and walked out of the room. From where he slept he could see me if he leaned over just a little bit. Sitting on the couch and grabbing a small blanket I put the book down and left the light on. I have no problem sleeping with lights or even a tv on. Passing out around 11:45pm, and forgetting where I really was.

~Alpha~

    A little after midnight, he got up and came to get me. Finding me fully engulfed in sleep. The book closed where it had been when I left. With a troubled look he watched me, rubbing his hands threw his hair and shaking his head. Then turning off the light and walking back to the bed. Pulling the covers over his body, and watching the ceiling as if it were to change color at any given moment.

~Luna~

    The next morning I awoke to the sound of something beeping and annoying the crap out of me. Getting up and half sleep walking I was just about to pass his office when I heard him start talking.

“Hey”
“Yea, I no been a while.”
“Good, I found her”
“Yea, working on that.”
My heart stopped and I backed up, questions- tons of questions bounded threw me like a drum on parade. Who was that? Why was he talking about me? What was he working on? To many questions to answer. Placing myself back on the couch and curling into a ball. It was times like these that I really hated what I loved. He walked out of the room, wearing black slacks and a dark blue button down shirt.