Bonus Chapter - Julian's POV

"Julian, come on man, cheer up." I looked up at Charlie with a solemn expression on my face.

"Bug off, Charlie." I told him as I held the coffee mug tighter in my hand.

"I can't do that." He said as he shook his head. "Just call her, Julian. I'm sure she misses you as much as you miss her."

"You should know." I scoffed as I took a sip from my coffee.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked then said. "You know what? I can't talk to you like that. You have become a miserable and hateful man. You want Rosie, you get her back. You don't wallow in your misery." He said in an angry tone that he had never used with me. Heck, he rarely used with anyone before.

I didn't reply and just stood up from my seat, slapped a few bills on the table then walked out of the café. I got inside my car and drove to Rosie's house. I needed to see her. I had missed her like crazy this past week. I couldn't believe that fate made us meet again five years later, and I was just letting her go. No way! I was getting back what's mine. I could feel my possessiveness shining through me and I tried to tone it down a bit or else I would really lose Rosie.

A little while later, I arrived at her home. I got out of the car and walked to her front door. I took a deep breath then rang the doorbell before I could change my mind, and waited. The door suddenly opened, but instead of Rosie, her mother greeted me with a wide smile.

"Julian?" She asked in a surprised tone. "Come in, come in." She stepped aside to let me in and I gave her a grateful smile. "Rosie's not here." She informed me in a sad tone as she walked to the living room while I followed.

"Daddy!" I heard both Lily Rose and Adam scream as they ran towards me. I chuckled then bent down and pulled them into a hug.

"I've missed you so much." I told them honestly. I was really an idiot. How could I do such a thing? How could I leave Rosie and the kids?

"What did you get me?" Lily Rose asked me as she sat on my lap while Adam sat down beside us. I looked at them questioningly.

"Mom told us that you travelled." Adam piped up. Why would she tell them that? She probably didn't want to tell them that we were on a break, I concluded.

"You didn't get us anything?" Lily Rose's lips began to quiver and she broke my heart.

"Of course I brought you something." I told her and a smile started appearing on her face as well as Adam's. "I brought you many, many things."

"Where are they?" She asked me as she started to look around as if the gifts would magically appear.

"They're at home. I will send them to you later, okay?" I asked her and she nodded happily.

"Okay." Both Adam and Lily Rose said simultaneously.

I looked at Rosie's mom who was looking at us with a wide smile on her face. "Does she have work today?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"She said she had somewhere to go. I thought she was going to see you." She sounded confused.

I hadn't contacted Donovan yet so I didn't know where Rosie was at. I brought my phone out of my pocket and sent Donovan a text message.

'Where is Rosie?'

A few moments later he replied. 'She's at a flower shop.'

'Tell me where you're headed next.' I replied then placed my phone back inside my pocket.

"Kids, can you watch T.V while I talk to Julian?"

They nodded. "Okay, Grandma." They said; not too happy about it though.