-ˏˋtwenty:dangerˊˎ-

"Frankie, stop!" Gerard laughed maniacally, running away from me as I chased him around the basement with a shoe. The more he laughed, the more I wanted to hurt him. "I'm sorry, okay?!" But he burst out laughing again so I threw the shoe and it hit him on the head. "OW!"

I crossed my arms and marched back into the bathroom. Why was I so intent on hurting Gerard? My answer was in the mirror. There was huge hickey mark right below my ear. I mean, I should have figured a mark would be left there, but seriously, I wasn't in the right state of mind when he was busy creating it.

"It looks sexy, though," Gerard snickered, poking his head through the door. I shot him a glare and he shrunk away from the bathroom to the safeness of his bed. Ass hole. I leaned closer to the mirror and brushed my hair down, pressing it against the mark so that it would stay there and cover it, but my hair just hovered over the mark, still leaving it completely exposed. Fuck being so pale, it made the mark show even more.

I walked back into the room and put my shoes on. Gerard was laying on his bed, still giggling slightly.

"You wanna go up for breakfast?" he asked, smiling smugly.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. He brought me my cell phone and we went upstairs. I was dreading having to face his family and prayed that they wouldn't notice.

"Morning, Frankie," Donna greeted me at the basement door. I was a little embarrassed just coming out of there, but her welcoming smile made it less embarrassing. "Morning, Gerard."

"Morning, Ma," Gerard replied, quickly going over to the coffee machine. "Want a cup, Frankie?"

I nodded and took a seat at the kitchen table.

"You actually want one?" he asked, surprised. "You've never really been a coffee person."

"Oh he was when you left," Donna gushed. "He had a cup every single morning while you weren't here, and had it just like yours. I'm pretty sure it reminded him of you."

I blushed. Shit, Donna had noticed that?? How embarrassing. I looked down at my lap.

"Aww, Frankie," Gerard cooed, coming over to me and placing a quick kiss on the side of my head. I just shot him a death glare and he placed a cup in front of me and took a seat in the chair next to mine.

"You two are adorable," Donna sighed, leaning against the counter and watching us intently, while sipping at her coffee. I blushed even more. 'You two' was what she said, which meant that everyone saw us as a couple. It was funny to me how we never really made it official, but it just kind of happened, like it had always been meant to happen.

"Morning!" Mikey greeted us all when he stepped into the kitchen. He looked a million times better than he did the day before.

"Feeling better, Mikes?" Gerard asked.

"Very!" Mikey exclaimed. "Yum, coffee!"

He grabbed the cup that was in front of me and took a long sip. I nudged his leg and he put the cup back down in front of me.

"Good to see you up and moving, dear," Donna smiled, obviously happy to have her two sons together and smiling.

"What's for breakfa-OH MY GOD!" We all quickly turned to Mikey and I saw that he was staring right at me. "FRANKIE, EW, OH MY GOD! EW, EW, EW!" My eyes widened because Mikey was pointing right at the mark on my neck. "SO GROSS! VISUALS IN MY HEAD! EW!!"

The blood rushed to my face and I clamped my hand over my neck and brought my head down to the table out of embarrassment. Could he at least wait till Donna was out of the kitchen?