-ˏˋthirty four:surpriseˊˎ-

((smut))

Gerard had wasted no time in getting to the point. As soon as I landed on my bed, falling straight to my back, Gerard had crawled on top of me, straddling me. He grinded his crotch into mine, still sitting up and I tried to keep my eyes open, wanting to see him as he stared down at me with half-lidded eyes and his mouth hanging open. It was impossible, though, with the pleasure I felt, and my eyes shut as he continued grinding into me and then lowered the rest of his body onto me. I opened my eyes when his chest pressed against mine, just in time to see his hazel eyes gazing into my own.

My eyes fluttered shut when he kissed me, so gently compared to the way he was grinding into me, but it just communicated so much. This gentle and innocent kiss would take place right before we showed our love to each other. Sex was physical, but for us it was the final way of communicating our love. We'd seen each other through the worst, and now this was what we had left to show that we loved each other.

Once the love was communicated, the kiss lost its innocence as I felt his tongue circle around my lip ring. I didn't even think he was asking for entrance because he was enjoying that too much, and hell, so was I. I felt shudder after shudder run through my spine and just an endless amount of pleasure coarse through my body with everything Gerard did to me and everything I knew he would be doing to me soon. Just the thought was enough to make me even harder.

Gerard felt me getting hard, and I could feel him as well. He'd stopped grinding into me, distracted by my lips. He brushed his lips against my jaw and then right away, attacked my sensitive spot. I didn't even try to stop him as he began sucking immediately. I was too busy moaning to do anything about it. He then pulled his lips from my neck and sat up. He pulled my jacket open and I grabbed onto the front of his vest to sit myself up so that I could get it off all the way. He loosened my tie, fighting with it and muttering "fuck" while he struggled to get it off. I helped him, moving his hands and loosening the tie, then pulling it over my head.

He grabbed my shirt by the collar and forced it open, most likely breaking most of the buttons on the way but he wasn't fazed by this. He pushed me back down onto my back and started at my collar bone, leaving a trail of kisses down my chest. I was starting to get frustrated and my boner was killing me so I took his face and pulled him back up to me, kissing him messily, too impatient to be particular about where my tongue went. I rolled us over so that I was now on top of him.

Before he could pull me down into a kiss, I began unbuttoning his vest, desperate to get him out of his clothes. I undid his tie and threw it off, then unbuttoned his shirt, before sitting him up slightly to get both his shirt and vest off. I scooted down, Gerard moaning when I brushed against his crotch, and started unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. I had just started pulling his pants down, when he took my hands and pulled me up to him.

"You're moving fast," he panted, rolling us back over so that he was on top of me again. He brought his lips down to my neck, just barely brushing them over my skin. "Ever hear of foreplay?" he whispered into my ear, before licking the shell of it and I shivered beneath him. I rolled my eyes, just wanting to get to the point because the problem growing in my pants was fucking killing me. I tried to reach down and unbutton my own pants to free my aching boner, but Gerard just wasn't having it. He took my hands and held them by my wrists against the bed on either side of my head. "I wanna enjoy every second of this," he whispered, bringing his lips back down to my ear again, kissing down my neck and across my shoulders. I bucked my hips up, meeting with his thigh and moaning at the contact. He smirked against the skin on my shoulder.

"If I get your pants off, will you let me enjoy this slowly?" he asked, still smirking while kissing my shoulder. I didn't want to agree to anything, but he rubbed his thigh against my crotch and I finally gave in and nodded. He laughed. "Ok."