-ˏˋtwenty eight:the truth comes outˊˎ-

Gerard's plan was pretty much genius. I was really scared to carry through with it, mainly because I had no idea what my dad was capable of doing, but Gerard was so enthusiastic I just didn't have the heart to say no to him.

Mikey actually got really excited, too. His job was just to get all the information we needed, like where my father's company actually was, and if we would be able to talk to him. Mikey was a pro at these things. Within an hour, he had the address, and told us that it would be easy to get in because the secretary for my dad's office was named Maribel, and she was his wife.

Gerard's plan, originally, was to just go and announce to everyone in the company what he did to my mother and me, but when we found out that the secretary was his wife, he decided he could do a lot better. My father's new wife, Maribel, was actually a decent person, from what Mikey could find about her. She was an activist for gay rights, which was the first thing that caught our attention, and she did a lot of charity work for pretty much every organization out there. I don't know how the hell Mikey found all this shit, but this let us know that she most likely had no idea about my mom and me. This made Gerard want to just tell her and mess up the life my father had created. I liked this plan.

Gerard and I were downstairs in the basement getting ready. I was really nervous about how it would go. Any interaction I had had with my father never went well, so I wasn't looking forward to this. The only thing that made it bearable was knowing I had Gerard by my side.

"Relax," he said, slipping on a pair of skinny jeans. He could sense I was tense. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, fiddling with my fingers. "It'll all be fine."

He searched his closet for a shirt and emerged with a black v-neck that I had never seen him wear. Gerard had never really been a v-neck type of person. I raised my eyebrow at it when he put it on. It definitely looked sexy, revealing just a bit of his chest and he smirked.

"You like?" He put his arms out to show off his body. I nodded. "I don't like wearing v-necks but there's a reason for this." I looked at him to explain but he waved it off. "I'll explain in a bit. Now, you should wear a v-neck, too."

I owned a couple but I hardly ever wore them. Gerard dug around in the pile where my clothes usually were and emerged with a white v-neck and threw it to me. I took off the hoodie and tank top I currently had on and slipped the v-neck on, earning a suggestive glance from Gerard.

"You need to start wearing them more often," he said, his eyes practically raping me. I blushed and went to the bathroom to adjust my hair. I ran my fingers through it a couple times, before finally allowing it to fall naturally towards one side.

Gerard appeared from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned over and let his chin rest in the crook of my neck, looking at me through the mirror. I smiled shyly at him, bringing my hands up to his hands that were on my stomach and holding them there.

"First part of the plan," he said, tightening his grip around me and pulling my body closer to his. I raised my eye brow at his reflection and he had a small smirk on his face. He turned his face so that his lips brushed over the side of my neck, but kept his eyes on the mirror so he could watch his actions, and most likely, my reaction.

I kept staring at him questioningly and he stuck his tongue out of his mouth, licking a line up the side of my neck. I shivered and let my head fall back onto his shoulder, but kept my eyes open as well, watching us both in the mirror.

"Don't get mad," he whispered, his warm breath hitting the now moist area on my neck. I couldn't even begin to wonder what he meant because my mind was already clouded. He pecked the crook of my neck, but then quickly latched his lips there and started sucking, rougher than usual, which drove me crazy, causing my breath to hitch in my throat, but then I realized he would be leaving anothermark on my neck. I tried to pull away from him, but his grip on my neck was fucking tight, and as I tried to pull away, the pressure it created caused me to shudder even more and I just gave in, a small moan escaping my lips. I regretted letting it out because that basically admitted defeat to Gerard. He pulled away finally with a small smack when his lips separated from my skin, and smiled at the bright mark now on my neck. "Perfect."