eight

10 months before season 1

Happy and Val have been seeing each other each day. She was working on his house, helping him fix it up before he moved in. They grown close to each other. He told her things that his brothers didn't even know. She told him things that she didn't want to tell her adopted father or brother about. She started cooking him dinner a couple times a week and teaching him how to make simple things so he doesn't have to spend all is money eating out. That was the favorite part of her. Thinking about the greater good of someone else.

It was the Friday of Labor day weekend and Valentine was about to leave school to go to the clubhouse. She had on her usual attire of an SAMCRO tank top, black shorts, and black and white high top converse. She was walking towards her 1994 black Jeep Wrangler when she saw the 'popular' girls around it. She rolled her eyes and tried to walk past them but they blocked the way. She doesn't even know any of their names or anything about them besides that they are in her grade. Valentine had all honors classes and none of these girls were in any of them.

"Hey Valentine! We know that the Sons are throwing a big party tonight and we were wondering if you could get us in." The main bitch said. She knew that everybody in her school knew that her family was the Sons. Especially these three girls.

"No. Now let me please get into me car." Val pushed past them and opened her car door. She heard them huff and puff. She really wasn't in the mood for this shit. She wanted to tell them off but she wasn't like that unless they threaten her or her family or if she had a couple of drinks in her.

"Then we'll just show up!" The main bitch said. Val put her car in reverse and started moving back. They all jumped out of the way. Val smirked the Teller smirk at them.

"You do that!" She called back to them as she drove off. She was told by Tig that Gemma wants her to help out with the party. She pulled into TM and parked right next to Gemma's sport car. She got out to find Gemma and the guys around the picnic tables. She turned off her car and walked over to them.

"Honey is that what you're wearing to the party? You should try and look good for your future old man." Gemma scolded as she walked up. She looked down at herself and then looked up and shrugged.

"If my old man's going to be here, he should get use to the way I look because I'm not changing." She stated. Gemma shock her head and dragged her into the clubhouse, rambling about how she needs help with refilling the bar. The guys shock their head in laughter when Val started complaining.

"So Happy when are you going to ask Val out?" Jax said. He lit up a cigarette and sat on top of the table. The whole club new that something was there. Tig was against it at all cost but he knew his daughter and he knew Happy. They would be perfect together. Over the last month they had gotten close. And when Happy bought the house she was always over there helping him getting it ready to move in. When Happy was at the house the rest of the brothers were talking about them being together. Each of them pointed out a time where they caught them looking at each other. Tig also pointed out the Happy hasn't slept with a crow eater since the day of his patch over party. "Come on man, we see the way you two look at each other."

"Didn't think she liked me back." Happy exclaimed. When he thought about it more, he realized that she is looking at him at times and vise versa. He liked her a lot and was willing to try things out with her. He had hope that she felt the same.

"Yeah will she does. I talked to Gemma about and she thinks that you two would be good for each other and that Val feels the same. She was never like this with someone before. But I have rules if your going to date my daughter. You don't sleep with a crow eater ever again and that means sex, blow job, hand job, lap dance, anything. You marry her before she gets a crow with your name, I don't care if it takes five years or one year, you marry her. If you get her knocked up, you marry her and take care of that baby. If any of these things are broken I'll kill you and I don't care if I get Mr. Mayhem for doing so." Tig said. He was serious and wasn't playing around. Valentine was his little girl and the only daughter that doesn't hate him. Yes she was a Teller by last name but a Trager by heart. He will never love anything more than Val. He loves her more than the club and would risk his life just to see her happy. She was his greatest weakness and everyone knew that.

"What if it doesn't end up working out?" That was the one thing that Happy was scared about. He hated the feeling of losing someone. Especially someone that he loves. He doesn't know if the feeling that he was love but he knew it was more than a crush and lust.

"She would move on and you would be left heart broken." Jax said smiling.

Later On In The Night

The party was in full swing. The prospect, Half Sack, that got patched in today was in the ring fighting Dog from TM. There was a white long table that had plastic lawn chairs around it. Valentine was in the middle of Happy and Chibs. Both of the men arguing what fighting style was better. Jax, Bobby, Juice, and Tig all laughing along with Valentine about how passionate they both were. Clay had Gemma sitting on his lap laughing about something he said.

Valentine looked up from the beer she was drinking and saw the three bitches from school walk up to the table. All three of them having on short skin tight dresses. They looked out of place and it made Valentine laugh.

"Hey darling, I'm Tig." Valentine almost gagged at the way her bubba said that. She told Gemma about them when they were setting up the clubhouse for the party. All Gemma said was if one comes at a man that Val had her eyes on, just to go up to the Son sit on his lap and kiss him. Val was feeling good from the alcohol that she was drinking that she might just do that.

"Hey I'm Madison." One of the goons said. The head bitch, who introduced herself as Taylor and the last goon as Ashley, were looking at Happy and all the Sons saw how Val looked at Taylor with hate. Happy smirked looking at Val. She was getting jealous and it made him get turned on.

"Go get me a jack and coke." Val said looking at the girl. Everyone at the table was trying to be silent but it wasn't working. All girls looked at her like she had multiple heads. Val said it so sweet and kind to where you had to take a step back and realize what she actual said. Her sweet and kind voice, laced in strength and confidence.

"What did you just say to me?" The girl Taylor looked pissed. She didn't know that Val was royalty and was and needed to be treated with respect.

"Oh you don't know how this works. You see, you're the bottom of the food chain here. You get people beers, you suck a dick or two, you fuck most of the Sons within a month of hanging around here. You became a unpaid prostitute basically. But me," Val laughs a little, "I'm the one that you have to listen to. I tell you to go get me a beer, you go get me a beer. I tell you to get off my man, my father, my brother, or someone I need, you do that. I tell you to never come back here, you fucking do that. So go get me a jack and coke." Everyone was holding back their laughter. This is the second time within a week that Val went off on someone. Taylor and her posse went into the clubhouse.

"Prospect go make sure they don't spit in her drink." Happy ordered the prospect. Val felt a blush go to her checks at his voice. She remembered earlier tonight when Happy had asked her out and try the whole relationship thing. He was nervous and didn't know what to say. Valentine thought it was the most adorable thing. She wouldn't tell that to his face though. She of course said yes to the man and was excited to start something with him. So Val got up out of her chair and sat down on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Val what the hell are you doing?" Jax said amused.

"I could hear everything that you said outside today and plus me and Gemma talked. She gave me advise on what to do when someone is looking at your man. Oh by the way Hap's kind of my man." Val wore her heart on her sleeve so it felt so good to get it off her back. Happy smirked at her, pulling her closer to him, gripping her big ass. She smiled at him.

"Watch it Happy!" Tig yelled at him. Taylor walked out of the clubhouse and saw Val sitting on Happy's lap. Taylor was mad. All she wanted to do was pull Val off him and sit in his lap instead. She was jealous of Val. The life she lived, her body, her confidence. She walked over to Val and put the drink down on the table. Val winked at her and kissed Happy on the mouth. The kiss lasted about a minute tongue an all.

"Madison! Ashley! We're leaving now!" She grabbed both the girls hand pulling them towards her car. Val had the Teller smirk and was highly proud of herself. She continued sitting on Happy's lap both of them tipsy but not drunk enough to forget what happened in the morning. The people at the table had their own conversations and so did Happy and Val. Theirs being very vulgar and naughty. Val said something in Happy ear that made him get up and throw her over his shoulder. She was laughing and yelling 'put me down'.

"I swear if I hear you guys fucking I'm going to beat your asses!" Tig yelled before Happy and Val entered the clubhouse. The table laughing at the two.