Chapter 29

Valentine opened her eyes to see Happy's arm swung over her body. Her back against his chest. She listened to his breathing for awhile. Happy pulled her into him even more. 

"Why are you up?" Happy questioned. His deep gravely voice soothed Val. 

Valentine turned so she was on her back and looked up at her husband. "I have to be at work in a hour." 

"Alright." Happy leaned down on kiss Val on the mouth. He stops when there is a knock on the door. 

"Hey Val, Luann is on the phone for you." Bobby called out. 

"Ok I'll be out in a minute." Val answered. She got out of bed and put on the closest shirt she found and grabbed her pair on jeans, jumping into them. She walked toward the door and opened it. "Jesus Bobby, you need a shower." 

"Just take the phone princess." Bobby handed her the phone and walked away. 

"Hey Luann." Val said into the phone. Happy watched as Val picked out clothes for the day while talking on the phone. "I'll be there in 30 minutes. Do you guys want anything to eat? Alright, bye." 

"What did she want?" Happy asked.

Val went into the bathroom with her her new clothes and started the shower. "Some producer is messing with the girls and Luann wants to make sure all the files and all the contracts are up to date. Need to swing by the house to get my laptop." Valentine got in the shower and she heard Happy come in the bathroom. 

"Should of told Luann you would be an hour." 

AT THE HOSPITAL 

"This is a shit show. I was supposed to be at work an hour ago. Had to tell Luann I was going to be late. Shes pissed.." Valentine said to Tig as the all walked in. 

"Bobby needs his stomach pumped. You need to be at a porn studio for your boss, I never thought that sentence would come out of me mouth. And Gemma got into a car accident. So yes a fucking shit show." Tig answered looking down at his daughter. He pulled her into a side hug and they walked down the hospital corridor. 

"What's going on? Is she okay?" Clay asked Tara as soon as he saw her. He walked up to her and looked very concerned. Val never saw him that concerned before and she automatically got even more worried. 

"Yeah. Um, when she hit the barrier, she took a pretty good shot to the face. There's some swelling. I have to run a few more tests but she's gonna be fine." Tara answered. Valentine let out a sign of relief when she heard this. Gemma was like a mother to her and she didn't want anything bad to happen to her. 

"But it's nothing serious?" Clay asked once again. 

"No, nothing serious." Tara answered. She looked at the guys and frowned her eyebrows at Bobby. 

Tara turned her attention back to Clay when he talked again. "Can I see her?" Clay asked. 

"It's gonna be a little while before any one can." Tara answered. Valentine thought that was a little weird when it was only a car accident but didn't say anything because shes not a doctor. 

"Oh, my god. I can't believe this shit." Clay signed. He ran is hand through his hair and looked at Jax and the rest of the guys. 

"You're telling me." Tara said with a light chuckle. 

"I appreciate you taking care of her, doc." Clay said. 

Tara smiled at him "Oh, of course. I should be getting back." Tara left and Clay looked relieved at the news. Clay pulled Jax to the side and started talking to him privately.