Chapter 14

AN: This is a filler chapter and it kind of sucks but it's necessary. Also this is the final chapter before season one! Thanks for 5k reads! 

Life went on after Valentines kidnapping. She named the puppy Mayhem much to Happy's liking. It was a male and was getting bigger and bigger everyday. Valentine graduated high school and now was taking summer classes to get her license in interior design. Her and Happy's house was now done and they were fully moved in. The guys in the club already assumed that Val would move in with him. There 1 year anniversary was coming up in September which was  two months away and Val couldn't be happier. 

It took Happy awhile for him to introduce his mom to Val. It happened out of no where and that's what made it so great. Happy and Val were just pulling into their driveway and saw a tall thin Hispanic woman sitting on a porch chair. She only spoke broken English but from what Happy translated and told her, his mother Rosa, liked her enough to let her marry her son.

Jax and Val were finally talking again and getting close. Valentine still held a grudge on him for what he said about her relationship and Jax still thought the same thing. It hurt Val to know that her brother wasn't fully behind her relationship but she isn't behind his. Wendy was now living in Jax's house alone and 6 months pregnant. Wendy hasn't sent Jax anything from the hospital or any bill for the baby. It was July and she was do in September right around Happy and Val's one year anniversary. Val was happy that Jax was going to become a father, it'll teach him responsibility, something that he lacks in. Over all, she was just excited that she was going to be a aunt. 

Val and Tig were doing good. They weren't as close as before but that was expected. Tig was just glad that she found a guy that takes care of her and treats her right. He was proud of the woman that she became and was even prouder of the woman that Happy's making her became. Happy started teaching her about guns and now she carries one with her. She's still sweet but not as much as before. Tig realized that his little girl was growing up and was so glad that he was alive for all of it. Sometimes at night Tig would think about John Teller, wondering if he was proud of the way he raised his little girl. It made Tig think of all the times that he looked up for guidance from the deceased man. It drove Tig insane knowing that no one was answering him. It was hard raising someone that wasn't his own blood but then again he never thought any less of Val because her last name was Trager. He just hoped that Val was proud of him. 

Many things were changing around the club members. The prince was having a baby and was up for grabs once again after his divorce. The princess was getting married to the Tacoma Killer and was total in love with him. The Tacoma Killer actually felt something for another human being. Opie was getting out of prison in a month and was looking forward to earning straight. Chibs was excited to become an American citizen. Juice was the same guy since he started prospecting. Clay and Gemma were not ready to give up their title as biker king and queen. Tig was happy that he could bring hookers back to his house now that Val was gone.  And everyone else was the same. 

Valentine was planning the wedding like crazy. She has the flowers she wants, the list of people invited, what Happy has to wear, what Tig has to wear, the type of dress she wants, the food, and everything else that comes with weddings. Happy doesn't want to have a best man and Valentine didn't want a maid of honor. It wasn't going to be a traditional wedding and neither Happy or Val was complaining. Valentine wanted Opie at her wedding so it's going to be in October, that way everyone that Val loves could be there. 

Everything was going great and Val and Happy were happy. Until Val got a call from Gemma telling her to come to St. Thomas. 

XXX

I know its a really short chapter and sucks a lot but I've been busy and wanted to get something out. This is the last chapter before season one. The chapters from now one are going to be in different P.O.V's. Some chapters will be Happy, Val, third person, etc. Again thank you so much for 5k reads! I love all my readers! Please keep reading, voting, commenting. 

XOXO, 

Morgan