Chapter 24

"Oh shut up wise ass." Bubba said on the phone. "Why do you have to start today?" 

"Because I need money. I'm outside so I'm hanging up." Valentine hung up the phone and walked in. She was hit with the smell of pussy and cheap perfume. 

"Hey doll. Ya ready for your first day?" Luann questioned as soon as she spotted Val. Val nodded her head and followed Luann around. "This is the movie we're filming today. That's Lyla and Ima." 

Valentine smiled at the two woman and Lyla smiled back while Ima just gave her a nasty look. Val didn't pay to much mind to it as the walked around some more. 

"This is where we edit the videos and that's the break and lunch room." Luann pointed at each room and continued walking. The two of them came to a stop when they came across Bubba, Juice, and Halfsack building a set. 

"Hey Bubba. Having fun?" Valentine asked as Bubba was holding up a piece of the set. 

"There's the pregnant lady!" Bubba yelled. He put down the set and picked up Val spinning her around. Valentine laughed at her Bubba. 

"You started telling people?" Luann asked once Bubba put her down. Valentine nodded her head. Both Juice and Halfsack said congratulations and went back to work. 

"So do you know the gender yet? Or the names? Or how far long you are? And why did Luann know before me?" Bubba questioned. 

Smiling Val answered. "I'm 9 weeks. We don't know the genders of the two babies yet. And we haven't talked about names yet. Luann knew before you because Gemma has a big mouth and I couldn't keep it a secret. I haven't told Happy that I'm telling people yet so don't say anything." 

"I won't say anything. He's supposed to be coming around 12 to help us. What time is it Sack?" Bubba asked. 

"10:36." Halfsack answered. "He said that he might come earlier when he's done doing stuff with Chibs." 

"Yeah, yeah. Get back to work you two." Bubba said. Bubba wrapped his arm around Val and went on the tour with them. He added his own personal comments that made things funnier. 

"Tig get back to building the set please." Luann demand when he wasn't leaving. Bubba said his goodbyes and left to go build more stuff. By the time that the tour was done and meeting everybody that was at the studio, it was 11:05. "Are you ready to start working?" 

"Yes." Valentine replied a

"Ok. So Tig has expressed his concern that you probably won't get along with most of actors so you're going to be doing stuff in the office. Gemma said that you know how to fill out work good on a computer, so for the first two weeks I want you to go over everyone's files and transfer them in the computer. Along with everything else. Sounds good?" 

"Oh thank god. I wasn't ready to see people fuck all the time." Valentine answered. It's not like she has a problem with it, it's just that she didn't want to see all of that. 

"Oh, you can see everything from the office. Good luck." Luann walked away. Leaving Valentine standing in the middle of the studio. Thank god she knew where the office was. As she was walking there she passed the movie that was being filmed. Valentine cringed a little. 

Valentine was in the office for hours just organizing it. Luann had papers everywhere and Valentine had trouble just putting everything in piles. There was records dating back from 5 years ago. 

"Hey, you're Valentine right?" The girl Lyla asked from the door way. Valentine looked up and smiled. 

"Yeah, your Lyla."