twelve

6 months before season 1 

Walking hand in hand with Happy into the clubhouse was nerve racking for Valentine. Yes everybody knew they were together but with 35 people stuck in a small clubhouse all eyes were on the guys and the old lady's. Val knew she wasn't an official old lady because she doesn't have a crow tattoo but that doesn't stop people from calling her Happy Lowman's old lady. 

When they opened the clubhouse doors, it was like getting hit by the chatter of many different people. Valentine looked around and spotted patches from Washington and Nomad. Meaning that the reason they were on lock down was serious if this many patches were here. Happy gave her a kiss on her forehead before pulling away going towards his brothers. 

"Come on baby lets go get some food ready for everyone." Gemma came out of no where and pulled her into the clubhouse kitchen. Val noticed that Wendy and Luann Delaney was already helping. Valentine smiled at Luann, knowing the middle age woman her whole life and absolutely adoring her and her husband Otto. Before Jax was VP, Big Otto was and now that he was in jail Jax took his spot, ready to take over when Clay was ready to give up the gavel. Wendy smiled at Val, Val just blow her off. 

It was only 6:30 at night but the sun was already going down. Val heard Clay call church and all the Sons went in the chapel. Gemma gave Valentine the task of making the salad for everyone while Gemma was busy making meat balls for the spaghetti. Luann was making the sauce for the noodles and Wendy was making garlic bread. It was a heavy meal and it was the easiest for the amount of people that were going to be eating. Gemma most be making over five pounds of meat balls and Valentine at least was making a two pound salad. 

"I heard that you got with one of the meanest Son out there! How is he in bed? Did it hurt the first time?" Luann asked. Valentine knew that she wasn't known for being subtle, and yet, Val still felt her cheeks warm up. Gemma smacked Luann's arm and laughed. "Come one sweetheart don't leave us hangin." 

"You guys better not tell Bubba, Jax, or Happy that I said any of this! They'll have my head." Val tried her best to calm her blushing up the more she thought about Happy and her in bed, the more her cheeks got brighter. 

"We won't honey. Now come on! Tell us!" Luann pushed. Luann could tell that the young girl was head over heels for this guy. She could sense it from a mile away. It reminded her of Otto and her. She used to have a very similar body as Val but Val's a lot shorter and curvier than her. 

"I wasn't a virgin when we got together and I told him this but he still insisted being gentle. That lasted about two minutes." Every word that she spoke about that man her cheeks grow hotter and hotter. Gemma was surprised that the girl wasn't a virgin before Happy but she was a Teller and Gemma knew first hand how much Teller's liked sex. Luann on the other hand was living up the information. Wendy kept her mouth shut not wanting to piss off the princess anymore than she already has. 

"You still didn't answer how he is in bed my sweet girl." Luann kept on pushing it. She treated Val like a niece and she understood that she was a grown woman. Luann was surprised that Tig even let Happy go near his little girl, Jax also. She was happy for the girl that she found someone that makes her feel good at such a young age. Some say it's a curse falling in love at a young age but Luann thought it was a blessing. 

"He's good. Like really really good." Valentine's face was still red as a tomato. She tried her best not to look at their faces because she knew if she would her face get even redder if that was even possible. The four girls laughed.  

"Your birthday's coming up in a couple of days, got any plans?" Gemma just single handily saved the girl from anymore sex related questions from Luann. Don't get her wrong, Gemma would like to learn more about her and Hap's relationship but when Valentine was ready to tell her about. Gemma loved the girl like a daughter and she still has trouble sleeping at night wondering why the girl was given to Tig instead of her. But that didn't stop Gemma from helping raising the girl. Gemma was very proud of the young woman she has became and what she's going to become. Val never called her mom or mommy but Gemma knew deep down she thought of her as a mom. At least she hoped that Val thought of her as a mom.