Chapter 18

Season 1 
Third Person 

Fun town was the guys favorite. One, the carnival food was delicious. Two, the rides. Three, the time off from club business and work. Four and the finale reason, was of course the carnies and making fun of them. 

Tig, Jax, and Bobby were in separate cars of the little kid dragon coaster while Happy and Valentine were sharing one. The five of them were laughing up a storm and screaming. They convinced the guy working the ride to go around 3 times before he finally kicked the five of them off. 

Getting off and jumping on Happy's back, all of them meant up the Clay and Gemma messing around. 

"Val you want cotton candy?" Tig asked. He was laughing at Happy's annoyed expressions as he carried her around of his back. 

"Yes Bubba!" Val called out excitedly. Valentine loved cotton candy and found the pink color pretty. It was moment like these that make Valentine realize that her and Happy were so different. He didn't like carnivals all the much but liked some of the rides. He hated most of the food and the one that he hates the most was cotton candy. 

Val still on Happy's back, laughed when Clay threw Gemma over his shoulder. Gemma was yelling 'put me down' and was hitting his back playfully. Seeing the Oswald's put the whole club to a stop. 

"Hey, Clay." Elliot said. Val remembered him from when she was little and use to go to his house and ride the horses. Valentine also remembered that Gemma didn't like the guys wife at all. 

"How you doing, Elliot?" Clay asked. Jax, Bobby, Gemma,Tig, Happy, and Valentine knew he was only asking to be nice.  

"Okay, Clay." He answered. The two men shock hands as the wife and daughter just stood their awkwardly. 

"Karen." Clay acknowledge. She gave a short hey and faked a sweet smile. 

"Mom, I'm gonna go on the Spin-Out again." The daughter says. Valentine smiled at her and she smiled back. She reminded Val so much of a young her. She was sweet and untouched from her fathers business, much like how Val was at the same age. 

"You've been on it four times already." Her mother Karen sassed. Val rolled her eyes and got off Happy's back. Happy looked at her with a questioning glance and Val got in her tippy toes and kissed his lips real quick. She smiled into the kiss and when it broke Happy smirked a little. 

 "I know." The young girl sassed back at her mother. 'Exactly like me' Val thought to herself. 

"Here."Val said giving the girl her extra tickets. There wasn't enough to even get on a ride but none the less the girl smiled and took them out of Val's hands. 

 "That's not necessary." Karen added. Val rolled her eyes playfully at the woman. 

 "That's all right. They kicked me off 'cause I was screaming too loud." Val answered. Tristen, the teenage girl, smiled and laughed along with her mother and father. 

 "What do you say?" Karen once again added. 

"Thanks."Tristen answered.  

"You got it doll." Valentine winked at the girl. The girl smiled once more and took off to where the ride was. 

"We gotta go. Bye. C'mon." Karen pulled her husband away towards where the daughter went. Valentine rolled her eyes and turned to Happy as Gemma started complaining to Clay. 

"Can you give me another piggy back ride baby?" Valentine purred up to Happy. Happy looked down at her and smirked. He got down so she could jump on his back and she hopped on.