Chapter 26

October 12th- The Wedding 

The past couple of days have been shit. Luann got busted for dope in the Porn Studio which means Valentine is out of work until she sets up something new. Cherry basically got deported out of the country into Canada, Clay had Happy take her, which pissed off Val. Opie is a "rat" and is in witness protection along with his family. Jax killed an ATF agent that lost his license because he's a stalker. Bobby is on death row. It's been shit. 

The only good thing is Able get's out of the hospital in three days and Valentine's wedding is today. It didn't seem right to be celebrating but it was Val's and Happy's special day so it was happening today. 

"You ready to go set up?" Gemma questioned as she picked Val up at the hotel. The Indian Reservation was 30 minutes away from Charming but Gemma insisted that Val and Happy need to go to a hotel, closer to the reservation. Tig was taking care of Mayhem so they agreed. It was a nice hotel, it had a pool and everything. Plus they could get ready at the hotel and only be a couple minutes away for the ceremony. 

"Yeah. Who's helping?" Valentine asked. She didn't care how helped because she felt awful. The babies made her throw up twice today already. She doesn't know if it's because shes nervous or because it's actually the babies. 

"Crow eaters and old lady's. Some of the guys too." Gemma said pulling into the place. Valentine looked out the window and saw what Gemma just said. Bubba, Juice, Jax, Halfsack, and some of the Tacoma guys were there to help. 

"There's the bride! How's the two little devils?" Kozik said as soon as Valentine was within ear shot. Val smiled and walked over to him. 

Pulling Kozik into a hug she answered, "my babies aren't devils. What does Gemma have you doing?" Valentine looked around and saw about 20 round tables and Bubba and Juice unloading some more. 

"Setting up the tables and then putting chairs around them. Gemma said that the old lady's are gonna make them look nice. Hey, um do you think I can stay at your house for a day? I asked Hap and he said it's up to you. Being at the clubhouse with Tig isn't a good idea right now. If not I get it." 

"Go ahead. Hap and I aren't going to be there. Just don't make holes in the walls." Valentine answered. She watched as Gemma showed the Old lady's and crow eaters how to place the white table cloths and decorations on the tables. On each table there was a place setting and a mason jar to drink from. In the center there was red roses mixed with white ones. 

"Is there a story to that?" Kozik asked. "To the hole in the wall." 

Sighing and chuckling a little Val answered, "The first day I move in, Jax came over and decided to get drunk and tried to show Happy a karate move. Jax ended up kicking a hole in the wall. I just painted the house too."

"That's great." Kozik laughed and got called back to work. The said there goodbyes and both went on their ways. Valentine walked around as everybody did something. She sat down on the stage and watched as Gemma worked with the women and Bubba worked with the men. 

Valentine looked down at her phone ringing and noticed that it was Luann. "Hey Luann. You almost here?" 

"Yeah I am. Gemma said that she needs extra help and Lyla offered. Wanted to make sure that it was ok with you that I bring her." 

"Yeah of course. Not just Ima, don't want her trying to suck my husbands dick." Valentine answered. She noticed that the food guy pulled up and wanted to go over there and try to get some food. 

"We'll be there in 15 minutes hon. Love ya." 

"Love ya too." Hanging up Valentine walked over the food guy. Gemma walked over to and gave Val a genuinely happy smile.