Chapter 15

Season 1 

Valentine was cleaning her and Happy's house when she got the news of Wendy and the baby. She hurried out the door to her car and sped off towards St. Thomas. On the way there she was thinking about how her brother and how he's acting. When she reached the hospital she ran to the front desk. 

"My sister in law got brought in. She's 30 weeks pregnant." She had tears on her eyes as she rambled to the receptionist, finding it hard to talk to her with all the thoughts going through her mind. 

"Third floor room 22 miss." The lady said to Valentine. Val thanked her before running for the stairs, thinking it had to be faster than theelevator. When she got to the third floor she saw none of her family in sight. 

"Room 22 where is it?" Valentine was put of breathe from running up the stairs. She looked horrible and didn't belong in the hospital. She had on the black Nike compression shorts that she used for cleaning because they weren't baggy. She had on Happy's wife beater that was tied up so it was a crop top that showed off her stomach. Her black bra could be seen through the shirt and her hair was a huge pile of the top of her head. Her shoe's were bright pink Nike's that made her look even more like a hot mess. 

"Down the hall to the left, it's the last room. She's just got out of a emergency C section so it won't be long. You're the first on here after the older woman left to go get her son." Valentine thanked her. 

Val went down to where the lady said that the room was. She looked in and saw the cleaning crew getting it ready. She looked and saw that there was sets along the wall and sat. She crossed her legs and played with her car keys until she saw people bring Wendy in her room. She looked at Wendy with so much hatred that she didn't notice the rest of her family coming up behind her. 

"Val did the doctors say anything yet?" Her brother said. His voice was soft and sad. He had tears in his eyes that wanted to spill but they didn't. She nodded her head no and brought him into a hug that lasted until the doctor came up to Jax. Jax let go of Val and looked at the doctor. Gemma came up behind Val. 

"What the hell happened?" Jax said to the Doctor. Val looked at her and then at Jax and Gemma. 'Something happened there' she thought. 

"When was he last time you saw her?" The Doctor asked. Val felt someone come up behind and she looked to see Happy. He wrapped his arms around her middle fixing her shirt. 'It's not the right time for your possessive shit Hap'  Valentine thought as she fixed her shirt herself. 

"Couple of weeks maybe." Jax said to the woman. The more that Valentine looked at her the more she thought she looked similar to the person in one of Jax's pictures. 

"Her hands and feet were full of tracks. Toxicology reports aren't back yet, but most likely crank." Everyone was silent and didn't dare to speak. All Val thought about was the baby. 

"The baby? Is he ok?" Val asked what everyone was wondering. The Doctor looked her up and down and then at Happy. 

"We had to do an emergency C-section. He's ten weeks premature." The woman looked at Jax and then at Val. The girl gave Val a look that could count as a glare but she soon dropped it when Jax spoke. 

"Holy shit." Jax said rubbing his hands all over his face trying to calm himself down. Before talking to the Doctor Gemma told him and everyone what she found. It was matches from the Hairy Dog where the Nords hang out. Clay went on telling the club that Darby just got out of Chino two weeks ago. 'That Nazi prick' Val made a fist on the side of her body. Happy feeling her tense gave her a squeeze whispering 'Everything's going to work out'. Val sure hoped it will.