Chapter 21

Third Person POV 

It always played on Happy's mind what his future would look like. Weather he would be 50 rotting in a cell. Or dead by 45. But when he looked at Valentine laying on the hospital bed getting cold blue gel on her belly he never thought that this would be his future. 

He was watching as the doctor put the cold blue gel on her belly that held his child. Happy watched as his old lady sucked in a breath when the doctor spread the gel. He watched as Val turned her head to look at the ultrasound machine and smiled. 

"You're about 7 weeks along." The doctor stated. Valentine nodded her head and kept her eyes on the machine to her left. Happy was holding her hand to the right of her, staring at the doctor making sure he doesn't do anything that he doesn't like. "Here's the bab..." 

"What's wrong?" Valentine asked as the Doctor moved the ultrasound wand around her belly. 

"Well, how do you think about two babies?" The Doctor asked. Valentine snapped her head to Happy and looked at him dumbly. "That explains why your belly is bigger than someone with only on baby." 

"Can we have some pictures please?" Val asked. Her breath a little harsh. 

"Of course." The Doc answered. Happy looked down at Val's belly than at the machine and than at her. She had tears welling up in her eyes as the doctor pointed out the first baby than the second. They talked about the vitamins and the diet Val should follow while Happy just stared at her belly. 

Seeing the baby on the machine caused him to realize that he was going to be a father. That Val and him were going to have mini humans running around with them. 

The Doctor left and a nurse came in. When he looked he realized it was Tara Knowles. Happy looked at his old lady and saw the look on her face. Every since they have been going out she changed. She isn't sweet and naive teenager anymore, but a proper old lady. 

"Why are you my nurse if you're a surgeon?" Valentine asked. Happy watched as Tara walked in and closed the door. "Can you get me a wet paper towel please babe?" Happy let go of his old lady's hand and went to the sink and got a damp paper towel. He wiped off the gel and threw the paper towel out. Tara just stared at them. 

"Um..." She stated but quietly closed her mouth from saying anything. "Because you are having twins and are so young the Doctor wanted me to check you. Plus you're Jax Tellers sister and the Doctor was nervous that if he did anything wrong Jax would have his head." 

"That's why I'm here." Happy spoke up. His deep and raspy voice made Tara swallow a little. She washed her hands and grabbed a stole from the corner of the room. She told Val to pull her shirt up and Tara started massage her belly. 

"So you're the father?" Tara asked. Valentine rolled her eyes and quietly pushed her hands off her belly and got up off the bed. She pulled down her tank top and turned around to face Tara. 

"I have no idea what you're trying to do but please stop. If you're trying to get on Jax's good graces it's not going happen through me." Valentine grabbed her purse and put all the papers the doctor gave to her in the biggest pocket. She handed Happy the keys and started for the door. 

"I didn't mean anything bad. I'm doing this because you're young and you might not know what you want and..." 

"Stop when you can. You have no right to come in here and say this stuff to me. I am keeping my babies and I'm going to raise them. I know what I want and it's going to happening the way I want it to happen." 

"Val, I'm sorry but you're to young and I know Jax doesn't want this for you." 

"You have no idea what my brother wants for me. Leave him out of this."