Chapter 22

Third Person POV 

Where ever Valentine looked, she saw crow eaters. Out at the grocery store, crow eaters. At party's, crow eaters. Chilling at Gemma's house, crow eaters. Work with Luann, crow eaters. At the goddamn clubhouse on a Wednesday morning, a mother fucking crow eater from Indian Hills. 

"What's got you all pissed?" Bubba asked as he sat down on top of the picnic table. Valentine rolled her eyes and laid her head against his calf. 

"Why do crow eaters have to be everywhere I go? It's like they follow me." Valentine states from against him. Bubba chuckled and looked forward. The Prospect was fighting Lowell and winning. Against the side was the sweet butt from Nevada. 

"Are you upset because now Halfsack isn't all about you? That poor boy never stood a chance with you anyway." Bubba said. He laughed at what Chibs said. He slide down so he was siting next to his daughter and pulled her close. 

"He could of had a chance." Val states looking at them. It made her laugh every time Lowell would hit back. Lowell was the sweetest guy and seeing him fight was not a good look on him. 

"Happy claimed you long before he got patched over to Redwood bug." 

"What are you talking about?"

"Every time he would come up from Tacoma he wouldn't keep his eyes off you. It sounds really fucking pedophileish but it started happening when you were 16. No man stood a chance because of him. It was kept on a down low but I knew he was going to end up with you." 

"And no one told me about this until now." 

"There was no need for you to know. You guys are together and are getting married in a couple of weeks so it don't matter." 

"I guess." Valentine and her Bubba went back to watching Halfsack and Lowell fight, both thinking. Valentine about her babies and Tig about his daughters future with Happy. 

Tig always knew that his little girl was going to end up with a Son. How could she not? She was a daughter of a member, a sister of a member, and the biological daughter of the founding father. All her life was surrounded by these men and she was bound to end up with one. Happy wouldn't be Tig's first choose but he wouldn't be his last. It was a little to late to express his worries to his daughter but he felt like Happy could snap at any moment. Tig saw Happy snap before and it's not pretty. But deep down Tig knew that he would never do anything to Val. Happy and Tig were alike in many ways and Valentine was like them too, not like anyone would admit that. Tig knew his daughter and he knew his brother, nothing bad would happen. 

Both of them were pulled out of there thoughts when Bobby walked up to them. 

"Can I borrow your dad for a moment sweetheart?" Bobby asked. The club just calls Tig Val's dad because that's who he is. Valentine barley remembers her real father so why not. 

"Yeah, I'll go bother Hap." Valentine says as she got up and moved away from the picnic table. She started walking off to the garage where Happy was working on a bike along side Opie. Valentine heard a bike turn in and saw that it was Clay, she rolled her eyes and moved toward Happy. 

"Where's Hap?" Valentine questioned as she got closer and noticed that he wasn't by his bike. Opie looked up and shrugged his large shoulders. "Thanks Op, you're a real help."

"What do you need?" Happy's deep raspy voice said from behind her. Valentine jumped and yelped at the same time. She spun around to come face to face with his broad chest. As she looked up she saw that he was smirking. Happy leaned down and grabbed the sides of her face and kissed her.