nine

9 months before season 1 

Ever since the party, Valentine woke up in Happy's bare arms, both of them naked. Valentine was beautiful and she knew that. But she was scared of Happy's reaction when he saw her stretch marks. She was thin and had nothing to complain about but she had them on her thighs, hips, and boobs. Happy didn't even seem to notice them at all and continued to kiss her. She was happy with him and found herself falling in love with him everyday, especially after he didn't draw attention to her insecurity. She would wake up entangled in his arms every morning. Happy soon found out that Val was a cuddlier. At first he didn't like it but then he realized that there was a young hot naked woman on him and soon got over the hatred of cudgeling. That was a month ago. 

Tig was still getting use to them being together. He was slowing getting use to seeing Happy coming out of her room to use the bathroom or to go eat something. He still threatened him everyday and everyday is was something different. It made Happy respect Tig even more. Happy knew that Val only had some idea of what he does for the club and her father worrying about her was good news to Happy. If he ever had a daughter he wouldn't want her to be with a man like him. 

"Please Happy! Everyone else is going!" Valentine said. Happy was sitting on the couch watching a criminal minds episode, Val was standing in front of him blocking the way of the TV. His living room in his house was the first room that was finished. It was dark grey and had a big leather black sectional against the wall with a coffee table in the middle. A 40 inch TV was on a wooden TV stand on the opposite wall. He rolled his eyes. Grabbing her hips pulling her on to his lap her legs on either side of him. She giggled when he started sucking on her neck. 

"If you really want to I guess we can." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. After about a minute, she got off him rambling something about calling Jax to see when he's going. Happy watched as she grabbed a light jacket out of his closet putting it on. It was huge on her but she looked hot in it, so he let it go. 

"I'm ready babe." She went over to Happy kissing him again before pulling him out of the house towards the bike. Even though it was chilly she still had on shorts on that showed off her still short pale legs. He got on the bike and waited until Val had her helmet before starting it up. She told him where to go and soon came up to a small amusement park.

"Why are we here?" He watched as she took of her helmet her long dirty blonde hair in a pony tale. He hated when it was up, he liked running his fingers through it at night and tugged on it so she would take it down. 

"It's like fun town but more for adults with bigger rides!" Happy could tell she was excited. "Get off the bike and lets go!" He would of yelled at someone for talking to him for that but this was his girl and didn't want to make her upset. So he listened. She grabbed his hand entangled it with her and went to search for her brother. 

They payed $25 dollars each to get a wrist band that let them ride all the rides how ever long they wanted. When they finally saw everyone the were coming for a upside down roller coaster looking sick. When Jax spotted them he walked up to them quickly dragging his sister on the ride again followed by Chibs and Juice. Happy stood there and talked to Clay about some club business. 

"How's it going with the princess?" Clay asked, changing the subject to a much happier one. He always had a soft spot for the girl. He watched as her father was going crazy and Val was the only on able to pull him out of the state. When he died, Clay had no idea that she was going to go with Tig. He thought she would stay with Gemma and Jax. But he understood they way the JT thought and he knew that it was best for the little girl. Clay loved her like a niece and wouldn't like to see her hurt. He thought it was needed to check up on Happy and her relationship. 

"Good. Don't like how I can't say no to her." It was true that he can't say no to her. She would ask to go get ice cream at midnight on a week day when she had school in the morning. At first he would say no but then he would say yes, getting reeled into her big blue eyes. 

"I know what you mean man. Gemma and I have that same problem . She's always trying to make me do something that I don't want. Take today as a example. Said that you guys need a break from the club." Clay and Happy laughed a little. Happy telling him how Val got him to go tonight and the other times that she made him do something that he didn't want. 

"She doesn't know what I do for the club. I want to tell her man but I don't know how she would react." Happy finally said. He been wanting to talk to one of his brothers with an old lady about it for a couple of weeks. 

"Her father is the sergeant at arms and her brother is the VP. I think she can handle it. But you need to tell her everything. The clubs her life and it might seem that she can't handle it but she can. And if she can't then just give her time." Clay said as he put his hand on Happy's shoulder, squeezing it a little that walking away to find his old lady. Happy stood in the same spot waiting for his girl to get done with the ride. He saw her walking off the ride laughing at something one of the guys said. She ran up to Happy, grabbing his hand pulling him into a photo booth. 

"What are you doing?" He final had time to ask as he sat down on the booth, Val sitting down on his lap. 

"We don't have any pictures together so we're taking some! If you smile I'll give you extra loving tonight." Val purred the last part in his ear as she put in a five dollar bill and watched the screen so she would know when the picture was going to be taken. The first picture they smiled, the second the kissed, third Val kissed his cheek as he looked extra mean at the camera, and the last one they just looked at each other. The last picture was Happy's favorite, both of them looking in each others eyes, love being able to spot clearly. 

After the photo booth they met up with the rest of the guys and rode rides all night. Happy was glad that Val talked him into doing this with her. He got to see how she interacts with everyone that's apart of the club. He smiled as he was driving back to Tig's house, he got to keep this girl all to himself. Happy was happy for once.