Chapter 27

"I love this song!" Valentine screamed over the music blasting. It was a Indie song and for some unknown reason she was in love with that type of music. Happy looked at the radio and it read In A Airplane Over The Sea by Natural Milk Hotel. He would never admit but he loves the band. 

The two of them were on the way to Portland for their week long honeymoon. It was nothing special but they wanted to save money. Mayhem was with Tig and Kozik was staying at the house for a day or two to be away from Tig. 

Happy pulled into a diner and turned off the Jeep. They needed to talk about somethings and plus Valentine and the babies were hungry. Happy got out and ran to the passenger side and opened the door for Val. 

"Thank you Mr. Lowman." Val said grabbing Happy's hand and walked towards the restaurants door. 

"Thank you Mrs. Lowman." Happy answered as she asked the waiter for a table for two. They got seated right away and ordered drinks. 

"It's weird that we're married now." Valentine said smiling looking at Happy. Happy smiled back and opened his mind to speak but closed it quickly. "What?" 

"It's just the little things that I notice about you Doll." Happy states. The guy comes back with their drinks and takes their order. 

"What baby names do you like?" Valentine questioned as soon as the waiter left. 

Happy thought for a moment and answered, "For a boy, Dallas." 

"And a girl?" 

"I don't know."

"What if we have two boys? Or two girls?" Valentine asked. Valentine smiled when Happy flexed his jaw showing off his dimples. 

"How are we going to tell them apart?" 

"Don't say that type of stuff Happy. I want a boy and a girl." Valentine answered sipping on her drink. 

"Your gorgeous Doll." Happy stated. When Happy looked at her he felt loved. He'll never get over why a girl like her was with a guy like him and why after all this time that she still wants to be with him. He'll never get why she would give up her future to get out of Charming to be with him. 

"Thank you." Valentine replied with a blush. Val is always finding herself blushing when ever Happy told her how pretty she looked. "How much money do you think we got as a present yesterday?" 

"Maybe 2,000. Need it for the kids." Happy answered. There was 350 people at the wedding and the gift table was filled. All the gifts are locked up in Happy and Valentines room so no one can get to them. 

"I'm kinda glad that we didn't go to a big place for vacation. I would of looked like a whale at the beach." Valentine said as they got their food. Happy shock his head and ate. 

For the next three days Val and Happy ate there for every meal while they did things in Portland. The first night they just chilled in the hotel and went down to the pool. 

The second day they went walking around town and shopped. Happy getting some skulls for his man cave, which really is just the living room. Because of the porn studio and Valentine basically being the person that ran the books there, she made a office out of one of the spare bedrooms. Right now there's only a card table and a laptop in it but she's getting furniture for it. Happy decided that if she got her own room that the living room was becoming his. 

FLASHBACK 

"Babe, I'm turning this into my man cave." Happy stated one night as the watched a movie together. 

"The living room?" Valentine questioned. 

"Yes. You got an office and I should get a room. So I pick this one." Happy stated like no big deal. He was still dressed in his work clothes while Val was curled up next to him in a over sized shirt.