Chapter 17

Season 1

Valentine's POV 

Waking up in Happy's arm everyday was the greatest feeling I ever felt. Laying on his bare chest with my arms wrapped around his neck was the best. Especially when I had a rough night. 

But this morning I didn't wake up in his arms. Instead of my arms wrapped around his neck they were warped around a pillow. I rolled on my back and looked at the ceiling.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to do my business. I washed my hands and face and put on underwear and one of Happy's SAMCRO shirts. I walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen. 

There Happy was making breakfast. The counters were a mess and he seemed annoyed at making the food. I came behind him and wrapped my  arms around his torso kissing his tattoo covered back.  

"Good morning doll." Happy said. His extra raspy deep voice sent shivers down my back. 

"What are ya making babe?" 

"Pancakes." I looked from behind his bare back to see three pancakes in the griddle, burning. 

"Let me do, you're burning them." I laughed when he automatically moved out of the way. He then wrapped his arms around my torso and kissed the top of my head. "What do you have planned today?" 

"Clay's paying us for the shit we did last night. Opie's gonna be there." 

"I have to work in the office today so Gemma can go and see Able. You want me to take my own car or are you not doing anything today so I can ride with you?" I questioned. The pancakes were done so I set them on a plate to cool and started loading the dishwasher. 

"I'm doing a run with Clay for Unser so take your own car." I nodded my head and went to go feed Mayhem and give him water. He was getting so big and was no longer a puppy. It made me sad because it seemed like yesterday that we got him. 

"It's August and soon we're gonna have to start picking things out for the wedding." Happy had no part in wanting to do stuff for the wedding. The only part that he was remotely interested in was the food and alcohol. 

"Just give me the date and time and I'll be there." He came and kissed my head and started making his plate of food. I rolled my eyes at him and started making my own plate. We sat in a comfortable silence and ate the food. 

"I'm going to get ready for TM." I kissed his lips and went into our shared room. I went into my dresser and pulled out a pair of dark wash jean shorts, a clean black bra and red tank top. I got dressed and went into the bathroom. Putting on deodorant and perfume and brushing my teeth and hair. I left my hair done for once. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Happy getting ready too. I smiled softly to myself and continued getting ready. 

At TM 

Getting to TM was no problem. Getting out of my car I saw Opie with Jax. 

"Opie!" I ran up to him jumping on his back. I heard him laughing and the rest of the guys laughing too. 

"God I missed you monkey." I got off his back and looked at him. He was a look more muscular than before he left and had a beard. "Damn you got hot." I punched him in the arm and laughed. 

"Thanks!" I saw Happy talking to Clay about something and Clay handing him an white envelope. Most likely his money from the job he did last night. 

"So I heard that you're marrying the Tacoma Killa, is it true?" Opie asked. I smiled even more at the mention of my old man. 

"Yeah. On October 12th gonna be on the Indian reservation." 

"Never thought you would be with a Son. Always thought you would go out and find a man that wasn't apart of the club."