III

"So who are you guys? Where am I? And....why me?" You stared at masky as hoodie took you by the arm and dragged you.

"I wont be the one to explain who we are" masky said. "Why not?"

He sighed. "Its not my position to explain. Your just going to have to wait till we get back"

you felt annoyed at this. "You at the moment are in slendermans woods. And we chose you because jeff has been keeping a good eye on you and giving back good...well I won't say good but report's that we have been searching for"

you thought about the name slenderman. 'It sounds so familiar' you thought to yourself. You thought about it some more and then it came to you. Images that you have seen, start to flood into your head as you start to remember.

You stop but hoodie pushed you to go. "I know who slenderman is. You are not taking me there" you stop again.

"Yes we are" masky turned around to face you. "No I'm not"

you start to wiggle and thrash around as hoodie tried to keep your arms behind your back. You stomped on his right foot. And when he loosens his grib you take your right elbow and jab it into his side. This made him let go completely. You took that chance to run.

Masky starts running after you. You look back and see that hes picking up speed, so you do to but then you start to get out of breath.

'I can't let him take me' you thought.

You keep running and see that in front of you is a small but narrow hole. You get closer and look down into it. You see that its not a whole its a creek. You look back but hoodie or masky are no where in sight. You decided to jump into the little tunnel. You crouch till your butt is almost siting on the running water thats beneath you.

'Please dont see me, please dont see me, pleeeaaasee don't see me' you repeat the words in your head as you try to slow your breathing.

From the distance you could hear someone coming. Your eyes grow wide with horror. You can hear the footsteps coming closer by the second. You look up and see hoodie jump over the tunnel above you.

You listen as the footsteps go faint. You then sigh in relief as you get out of the tunnel.

'How the hell do I get out of here?' you ask yourself as you start to look around.

You start to walk down the creek. 'the creek will Turn into a river and then a lake and where there is water there is civilization'.

You start to feel that feeling where your being watched. 'Im probably just paranoid' you thought.

You kept walking till you felt someone rap there arms around your torso. "Look who I caught. Where is masky and hoodie?" A males voice said behind you.

You started to thrash but he picked you up. "damn it let me gooo!!!" You screamed in frustration.

"Shut up" the person said obviously annoyed. "Hey!" A second voice yelled. You recognized the voice as maskys.

"Let her go or ill kill yo-...jeff?" The person that held you turned around and you can see masky and hoodie.

"Weren't you two supposed to test her?" the boy who you think names jeff, drops you. You fell to the ground with a thud on your knees.

Masky rushes over to you. You tryed to get up but he then pins you to the ground and started to duck tape your hands and wrists together.

"We already tested her. She came out just as you predicted....she just got away after" masky explained to jeff.

Masky grabed you and made you get up on your feet. You looked at jeff and see that his skin is printer paper white with eyeless lids and a huge carved in smile. His black hair is long enough to reach his shoulders. And he wears black dress slacks and a white hoodie that has blood stains on it.

"So are you the jeff that has been stalking me?" You ask with annoyance. Jeff's smile grew even wider.