XIII

"What the hell"

It was already night. 2:17am to be exact. You where playing truth and dare with everyone but the younger kids. Such as sally, ben and a few others that you dont know.

So far a girl named zero dared jane to replace offendermans condoms with splendermans balloons and splendermans balloons with offendermans condoms.

Then jane truthed  masky if he ever got laid before (he chickened out)

Then masky dared jeff to go upstairs and braid slendermans tentacles together.

And now jeff dared you to play seven minutes in heaven with hoodie.

Hoodie looked at you then at toby. "T-That can't work, im chained up to h-her" toby said lifting your wrist with his.

"Dont play dumb. You have the key" jeff said with his grin growing wider. Toby twitched a little then looked at you. "It was orders to keep them on till tomorrow" you explained. "So what, you think toby listens to every order slender gives?" Jane said.

With that you heard a click and you felt the warm metal slip off. You looked at your wrist and saw that toby undid the handcuffs. "I-Ill put them back on afterwards" toby muttered but it was laod enough so you can hear.

Jane got up and grabed you by the hands and pulled you off the floor. "Wait, wait..." you tried to get yourself free from her grasp. "Come on dont be shy" she said with a chuckle.

Jeff grabed hoodie and pushed him into the closet. "Wait" you said but she already pushed you into the closet. "If you guys dont kiss for at least five minutes then hoodie is going to be the next one handcuffed to Y/N" jeff said as he placed a camera next to the door.

"Will be looking at the footage tommarow" he winked before closing the door and locking it. "Jeff your dead!" Hoodie yelled.

"Your time has already started" you hear jeff yell. "Im not kissing you" hoodie said as he crossed his arms. You realized you were rubbing your wrist. They were red and a couple of scabs had already formed.

"My wrists hurts from duck tape, chains, and handcuffs... im finally going to be free tomorrow...so im not going to be chained up again with another person"

you pulled up his mask half way and leaned in to give a forced kiss. After a couple seconds hoodie kissed back to your surprise.

He was genital and his lips felt smooth against yours. His hands moved up to your head as his fingers went through your soft hair.

His toung slipped into your mouth and faut against yours till he won. Your hands moved up and rested on his chest as he pushed your back against the wall.

The kiss lasted till you finally separated for air. You both panted as you tried to cetch your breath.

You did not realize how warm it was. Hoodie pulled the rest of his mask off. "You dont look like a girl who would force a kiss" he said as he sat down on the floor.

"You dont look like the kind of boy to Pierce your toung" you remember when you felt the stud on his toung. He blushed. You look at the camera and see that you have two minutes left. "Yes we made it to five minutes"

hoodie looked over at the camera and nodded. "Are you scared of us?" Hoodie asked. You looked at him. "Thats out of the blue" he smiled.
"No im not scared...why?"

He started to fiddle with his mask. "Why did you leave then?"

You smiled. "I left because I thought slenderman was trying to use me for something I dont want to do"
He looked up at you. "What was that?"

You stared at hoodie but you could hardly see him. The closet was to dark so you can't see realy what he looked like.

"Killing. I think its wrong...I tried telling him that but he did not listen...so I thought he was trying to make me be apart of this...family...just so he could use me"

he chuckled a bit. "Why would you think that?"

You looked at the floor. "Because if I say no then hes just going to kill me" you close your eyes and thought about Toby.

"I hope you dont say no..."

you opened your eyes and look at hoodie.

"...I want you to stay"

you smiled. The timer went off and the door opened showing jeff and jane smiling. You looked over at hoodie and you see that he has his mask back on.

"Did you guys even kiss?" Jeff asked as he stared at you and hoodie.