VI

You followed toby a flight down and to the far end of the hall.

"This is it" he stood in front of a door that had TT on it. He opened the door and you both entered in.

There was a twin sized bed and a dresser that is next to another door.

"You can sleep on the b-bed tonight" toby said as he dug  through his closet.

You walked over to the window and looked out. You saw nothing but trees and grass. You looked up at the sky and saw that it was already night. The moon was out and so are all the stars.

"What you t-thinking about?" You turned around and saw that toby had a sleeping bag in his hands. You sighed.

"I dont want to stay here. Why can't you just let me go?" You slid your back down against the wall till you sat on the floor.

"They want...w-we want you to join. T-To be apart of our f-family" he laid the sleeping bag on the floor then took your hands and grabed a pocket knife. He cut through the duck tape then sat next to you.

"You think this is a family?" You stared at toby as you rubbed your wrist.

"This is not a family. This is just a house full of killers that live together" you stared at the floor.

"Y-Yes it is. Slenderman is like a f-father to most of us. To m-me. And everyone here is like a cousin or b-brother and sister or just a realy c-close friend. We consider o-ourselvs a family. When our real family wasn't..." his voice broke at the end.

"What do you mean?" Your eyes fell to his hands. "N-never mind" toby got up but you grabed his sleeve.

He looked at you then at your hand. "Toby..." your eyes locked with his. It was silent for a moment but he finally looked away. He turned and left the room. Your hand fell to the ground and so did your gaze.