XXX

"Hes asking for you" E.J said as he walked up to you. Its now the next day. Eyeless jack has been doing surgery on toby all night. Toby has cut many main arteries in his wrists and thighs. E.J even said hes lucky to be alive. "Is he alright?" You ask the cannibal.

    "He'll live" jack said before living. You nod your head before walking up to the door and turning the door knob. Pushing the door open you see toby on a bed with bandages covering his wrists. "Hiw are you feeling?" You ask as you walk up to the boy. "Im fine. Im sorry you had to see that" toby choked out. He looked worse then he did yesterday. Bags under his eyes grew darker, his once blood shot eyes are now tired and dull, showing not  even glint of happiness. A weak weary smile that does not touch his sorry eyes, rests on his lips. 

    Hes left eye is still be used and the cuts are still shown. "Why did you do it?" You finally asked. "Whats the point in living when there's nothing to live for..." toby crooked. "You do realize people care about you" you reminded him. "I dont care about anyone but you...and I screwed that up. Why are you here?" Toby asked as he stared at you with sad eyes.

   "I carried you from your room here. I couldnt just leave you like that much less pretended nothing happened the next day" you explained. "Im sorry...I-Its just that I felt like I had no reason to live anymore. With you gone it seems like everyone just stopped. I love you and nothing elns. Hear me when I mean I am sorry. Please!" Tobys eyes started to tear up as he took your hand.

    "Toby...I fell like your just gonna do it again" you said takung your hand away from him. You had a urge to take his hand back and give him a hug, but you pushed that feeling down. "I understand..." toby choked out as he looked down at his hands.

   "I got to go. Ill be back to visit" you said before leaving. You rushed through the halls. Tears threatening to fall. You couldnt stand to see toby like that. You wanted to take your mind off it all. Walking to jeffs room, you asked him if he would just hang out with you.

    He being the coolest friend ever said of course. "I just have to drop a movie off at offendermans real fast, coming?" You nod your head with a smile. "So hows toby?" Jeff asked. "Alright..." you lied. "That's cool" jeffs said before knocking on offendermans door. The door opened to clockwork wear in nothing but a black silk rob and offendermans heart. "What?" She asked with annoyance in her voice.

    "Wheres offenderman?" Jeff asked. "In bed" clockwork giggled. Jeff raised a eye brow at her. "Did you two..." jeff began. She nodded with a smirk. "I thought you and toby where together" you said. "What do you care?" She growled. "Just wondering, god" you rolled your eyes. "He broke up with me" she sighd before taking the movie out of jeffs hands and slamming the door.

    You looked back to jeff and raised a eye brow which he just shrugged. "Ill be back" you said quickly before running off. 'Where are you going now?' The voice whined. "I need to apologize to toby. I thought he was still with that cunt but I know hes beating himself  up for what hes done to me" you whispered to the voice as you ran through the halls.

     You reached the nurses office and opened the door. "Toby im sorry" you said going up to the bed that toby was resting on. "What?" He asked jolting up. "Im sorry I thought- I found- I just did not kno-"

    You where interupted by tobys lips pressed against yours. After a moment he pulled away. "Will you go out with me?" Toby asked with a smile, this time showing in his eyes. You hummed yes with a smile dancing on your lips as you gave him another kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you on his lap as he deepnd the kiss.

Thats it! First and last book to be finished! Sorry no sequels....that is if Re Re wants one then I would gladly put one out! But its now over all 30 chapters. I was planning on having toby die at the end but uh whatever!