XIX

You and toby were walking back to his room. "So w-why did you change your mind?" Toby asked you as he twitched his neck. "Reasons" you said without sparing a glance at him. "Well...im g-glad you did...I-I dont think I could have gone on...without you" he said this as he stared at the floor. You grabed his hand and held onto it. "Toby dont ever say that...If I ever do die I would want you to keep going no matter what. And if you ever even think about suicide I swear ill comeback in another form and duck tape you against the wall" you stared into his eyes and he chuckled a bit. "I love you" he said as he pulled his mouth gaurd down and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed a bit as you smiled. Once you got to toby's room you decided to head to the bathroom to clean yourself up. you took a quick shower and realized you forgot a towel. "Ugh" you moan in frustration. "Y-You ok in there?" you hear toby ask through the door. "I...uh
...forgot a towel" you said embarrassed. "Oh....holed on" after a moment you hear the door open. "The towel is by the sink" he said before closing the door. "Thanks" you say happy that the shower curtain is not see through. You get out of the shower and rapped your self in the surprisingly soft towel.  Once you where done getting dressed you step out of the bathroom and saw that toby is not in his room. You remembered that you left your bracelets on his bed so you walked over and grabed them. You notice that the notebook that toby had a couple of nights ago was layed face down on his bed. You picked up the notebook and see a drawing of a girl you recognized her from somewhere. You study the drawing some more but what caut your eye the most was the fact that the girl had a clock for an eye...a image from a memory comes flooding back to your head as you remember a girl with a clock for an eye was at the dinner table a couple of nights ago. You hear a click from the door and put the notebook back on the bed quickly before turning around. Toby walks through the door. "Im going to Jane's" you got up and left the room with toby in it. You where not mad or sad you just felt confused. 'Why would he draw a picture of her? Why am I so...so worried about it. So what he drew a picture of a girl, he could have drawn jeff or whatever and it would not matter. He said he loved me and showed it so im not worried' you brushed it off and tried to fine the door that has JTK on it. "Hey y/n" you turn around and see jeff. "So you decided to stay" you gave a small smile. "Yea, hey do you know where Jane's room is at?" You asked him. "Yea, I know where its at but you have to do something for me" he said with a grin. "Like what?" You asked. "Go on a kill tomorrow, with me" you laughed a bit. "Im a proxy"
"Then how bout a date?" You looked at him weirdly. "Im with toby" you explained. "No your not" he said like he did not believe you. "Because that would mean clockwork would be single"
"Who?" You asked. He shook his head "nobody...you wanted to see jane right? I think she has the video of you and hoodie" he said.