XXII

"Hi im eyeless jack or EJ" jack said in a low scratchy voice.  You stared at the tall boy in front of you. His dark blue mask is dripping with black ooze thats coming from the two holes thats used as eyes. His black hood is up almost covering up his auburn hair color.

"Im y/n. You ready to go yet?" You asked bluntly. He nodded his head. You jumped off the counter and headed out the front door.

Orange,yellow, and red leaves fell down from trees, landing on the ground. A cold, light breeze blew past, hitting your face and creating goosebumps on your arms and legs.

You know that just by staring at all the dead leaves on the ground, and the colorful trees around you, that fall is just begging. "So I heard you and hoodie hit it off. I guess masky's a loner now" jack chuckled lowly.

"What are you talking about?" You said annoyed but curious. "The truth or dare game last night" jack said bluntly. "That was just a dare. Nothing happened after that. Plus how did you find out?"

"Clockwork likes to run her mouth." He said. You rolled your eyes at him. "Clockwork's a bitch. Why do you even listen to her" you more annoyed. "I cant say shes not. But most things she say, turn out true"

"You sure know alot about clockwork. You two friends?" You chuckled. "Before her and toby, me and her was together" you nod you head. "When did you guys break up?" You asked. "Last week. We broke out into a fight and decided to end it."

"So...after you two was done...she went out with toby? When did they get together?" Jack shrugged his shoulders. "Just a couple of days before you got here I think" you stared at the ground fir a moment trying to think. "Wow so they did not last very long" jack looked at you. "I think they are still together" jack said looking up at the sky and taking his hood down.

"No, cause Im with toby" you said like its obvious. Jack looked at you. "Then I guess I dont know" he sighd.

You and jack reached a big abandoned fun house. "Who places a fun house in the middle of the woods?" You said confused. "There was a huge fair here along time ago..." jack explained. "What happened?"

"I dont know...but when we found it....there was something off about it. It was like the fair closed and never reopened. Like they completely forgot about it the next day and left it"

"Where is the rest of the rides?" You looked around and noticed there was only the fun house. "L.J took them for one of his kills" jack said bluntly. "Why and what for?" You asked. "I dont know. He likes to laugh at his own kills. He will make everything seem like its a game or do something creative to give himself a laugh" jack explained.

You remembered what L.J said about him hanging a boy like a piada. "Oh" was all you can say.

------------------------------
Time skip
-------------------------------------------

"So thats slenderman's youngest brother?" You asked as jack, sally, and you headed back to the mansion. "Yea! he is soooooo fun! Look he made me a balloon animal that looks like me!" she held up the balloon that looks like a little girl in a pink dress.

"Cute" you said with a smile. "Yea and he made one of teddy! See, dont it look just like him!!" She held up her teddy bear and a balloon animal that is similar. "Yes it does" you said with a smile. Sally giggled before running up to the porch of the mansion.

"Thanks for walking with me to splendys house" you said to jack. "No prob. You just owe me one now" he said with a smirk before shoving his hands into the pocket of his jackit and walking into the house. "I owe you what now?" you said walking up to jack.

"A favor" he said with another smirk. "Really what kind?" You said annoyed. "Any that I ask" he said walking up stairs. "That is...?" You followed him up the stairs and to the hallway. Jack shrugged. "Whatever I want" he said plainly.

You rolled your eyes at him. You put your back against Toby door and crossed your arms. "Thats not funny"

"I never said it was" he said stopping in front of you. "When will you be asking go this 'favor'"

"Um let me see....when ever I need it" he said with a chuckle. "Fine" you said before turning around and opening the door to Toby's room.

"Hollyshit"