XIV

Once the game was over toby put the handcuffs back on.

You moan. "I-Its only till tomorrow...t-that is...if you didn't k-kiss hoodie" toby said as you two walked up the stairs.

"Did you?"

You looked at toby and he twitched. "Forget it...I don't want to know" he said as he stared at the floor.
You felt a wave of guilt hit you. Once you got into the room toby and you sat on the bed. Both of your backs were leaned against the wall. "Toby I love you" you said as you took his hand. He looked at his and your hand then back up at you.

He took off his mouth gaurd and goggles then gave you a kiss on the cheek. He scooted you over next to him so your head was against his shoulder as your hands stayed together. "I love you too y/n" he said as you both fell asleep.

(Hey guys so I know your probably hating on me for the ben, jeff, hoodie, and toby thing, but I promise everything is going to work out just fine...um there maby will be  teensy wittle bit of a twist.

Toby- THATS A LIE D-DONT LISTEN TO HER IT WILL LEAVE YOU CRYING!!!!

Hoodie-poor poor girl you dont deserve this.

Jeff-lets just kill the author. It will save our angle from going down into tears.

Jane-for once I agree with ugly over here

Jeff-what did you just call me, im beautiful!!!

Jane-sure, sure

Author-EVERYONE STOP! And dont kill me

Jeff, toby, hoodie- you will die!

Author- 0_0   😿I said Im sorry.

Ben-Boo! Loser *throws juice box at authors head*

Author-ow

Ben-your such a bad lier.

Author-...I need friends.