X

Once the movie was over jeff, toby, and you helped clean up the popcorn that accidentally spilled when ben got scared on one of the jump-scares.

"I never thought a ghost can get scared from a little movie" jeff laughed. "Shut up I was not scared!" Ben yelled in frustration.

"Its ok everyone gets scared of dying...oh wait your already dead" jeff rolled over on the floor laughing.

"Shut up!" Ben marched out of the room.

                        ¤¤¤

"What time is it?" You asked toby as he and you walked to his room. "3:00am why?" He twitched his neck

"I just wanted to know"

toby opened the door to his room. "Um so ben is a ghost?" You asked. "Yea and so is sally the girl you where hanging out with"

"Oh I guess that explains why she dont feel her wounds" you said as you sat on the bed.

"So is everyone asleep?" You asked hoping he would say yes. "No not everyone...some are out killing" he said as he yawned.

"So you take day shift?" You watched as toby took off his goggles and mouth gaurd. "No I take night but im to tired"

"Oh" was all you could say.

                        ¤¤¤

It has been a long time sence toby has been asleep. You decided that now is the right time to take your chance.

You creept across the floor  hoping toby does not wake up.

When you got to the door you opened it slightly and took a peek out in the hall. No one. You opened the door and stepped out in the hall closing the door behind you. You walked down the stairs fast but quit.

Once you reached the front door you opened it quietly and was happy to feel the nights breeze hit your skin causing goose bumps to form on you arms and legs. You walked outside and closed the door quietly. Once the door was shut you ran. Ran back into the woods and kept running.

After awhile you leaned against a tree to cetch your breath. You looked around but everything looked the same. You herd running water and assumed there was a river near by. You followed the sound of running water till you reached a river. You started to go down stream  hoping it would lead you out of the forest.

You have been walking for along time you know because the night sky is starting to turn early morning and your legs are sore from walking. You decided to rest a little.

You were so thirsty and hungry that thinking about drinking the water from the river sounded like a good idea, but you know better. "Why...I am your favorite monochrome killer clown" your heard a voice say. You turn around but saw no one. Then you herd a laughter behind you. You turn around fast. *SMACK!*

you fell to the ground with a thud. You here laughter again but your eyes start to close and you fell into darkness again.