XI

You woke up on a bare bed. You looked around and realized you are in a empty room. The walls are made of cement and there are no windows. The door is made of metal.

You tried getting up but you were chained to the bed by your wrist and ankles. Your head was throbbing with pain and you so badly wanted to rub the spot where it hurt.

Suddenly the door opened showing slenderman and masky. You moan in frustration "im never getting out of here"

Masky closed the door and locked it. "Why did you decide to leave child?" Slenderman asked.

"Your smart, I think you can figure it out" you spat. He ignored your statement.

"Im going to give you until tomorrow to decide what you want. A choice between death and being apart of the creepypasta. Till then you will be with toby at all times" masky and slenderman left the room as toby entered.

Toby went up to you and undid the chains. He grabed a pair of handcuffs and put them on one of your wrist as he put the other on his, so you and toby would be handcuffed together.

"Realy" you said annoyed. "Y-Yes realy. This was not by choice. Slenderman ordered this and I can't d-disobey"

by the tone of his voice it sounded like he was mad at you but you were to tired to care. "What if one of us needs to go to the bathroom?" You asked. "Will just h-have to find a way" he muttered. You sighed. Toby took you to his room and you both sat on the bed in silence.

"This is just perfect" you finally spoke. "I-It would have been better if you just listened" he said as he grabed a notebook. "Well im sorry that I dont want to become a puppet like you"

he looked up. "What a-are you talking about?" He gave you a wierd look. You sighed.
"He took you away from your life too I bet. Told you things that you believed and the next thing you know your working for the man or whatever he is, right?" Toby smiled a bit.

"N-no that was not it at all" toby looked back at his notebook and grabed a pencil.

"My f-father was a drunk...a abusive drunk. My mother was in a depression because my older s-sister...died in a c-crash....my...father would hurt me...take his anger out on me....tried to h-hurt me. I have a disorder where I can't feel pain and I t-tick thats why im called ticky toby...I think thats why I never had friends."

" One night I had enough from it all...I k-killed my family and set the neighbor hood on fire to distract the cops...I tried to e-escape but I was surrounded in fire...I was about to die but...then he came...s-saved me...just like the others here...I d-dont know everyone's story here but I do know that we suffered from a life that s-slenderman saved us from...but we all got back and put revenge on the ones that put us through hell all those years"

he smiled a bit. You looked at toby and couldn't take your eyes off him. You felt bad, terrible even. You felt like it was your fault although you had nothing to do with his life till now.

"Toby..."

he looked up at you and concerned crossed his face.

"What... why are you crying?" He got up from his spot.

"I..I'm  not crying" you felt  your cheek and realized that you are crying. Toby sat next to you and gave you a hug. The hug lasted for a long time but you finely separated from him.

"I...im sorry. I love you" the words slept out of your mouth and you were surprised of the words that came out from your mouth. Toby looked surprised too but a smile started to form on his lips and before you knew it he leaned in and gave you a kiss.

You were shocked for a moment but kissed back.

"I love you too" he said as he gave you another kiss that lasted longer.