XX

Jeff took you to Jane's room. "Hey do you have the tape?" He asked jane once she opened the door. "What tape?" She asked as she looked at him and you. "The tape from last night" you said bluntly. "...oh yea the make out tape" you felt your face heat up with embarrassment. "Dont call it that" you whine. She stifled a laugh. "Anyways here, I might or might not have already watched it" she handed the camera to you. "Let me see" jeff said as he grabed it out of your hands. "No" you said as you tried to grab it from him. He lifted it over his head so you would not be able to grab it. "Thats not fair" you tried to stretch for the camera but jeff is taller then you. Just when you where about to punch jeff in the gut hoodie grabed the camera from out of jeffs hands. "Hey man what the-....oh its you" hoodie gave the camera back to you. "Thanks hoodie" you said as you took the memory card from out the camera. "I need to see so I know if we have to chain you guys up or not" jeff whined as he tried to take the memory card back. "Relax they made it to five minutes so sadly that means we can't chain them up" she said this as she ran a finger from her eye down the side of her cheek to her jaw line to show that she's crying. "I dont trust you I want to see for myself" jeff said. "Sucks" you said tucking the card into your back pocket. "I won't be so sure about that"  jeff pushed you onto Jane's bed then got on top of you. "Stop, get off me" you tried to shove him off but hes to heavy. "Haha" he grind a sadistic grin. he then tried to take the card from out of your pocket but failed cuz you grabed his arm. He reached his other hand and squeezed your butt. You gasped in surprise.  He then leaned in and gave you a kiss but you bit down on his lip. He yelp then sat up right. "Ow" he said as he touched his lip. You can see a bit of blood was starting to form on his lip when he moved his hand. You laughed a bit then shoved him off the bed. "Haha" you smiled before heading out the door with the card in your hand. "I've  got the tape" you teased as you waved it in the air. You ran down the stairs. "You can run but thats all you can ever do" you heard him yell. "Well maby its a good thing I have such a good metabolism" you yelled back with a laugh. You bumped into someone and almost fell to the floor but was balanced enough to stay straight. "Move out the way bitch" the person said as you where shoved to the ground. 'So much for not falling' you thought to your self.  You look up to see the girl with a clock  for an eye. It was like seeing tobys drawing in real life but instead without it being  2-D and on a piece of paper with no colors "...sorry" you said but it more sounded like a question. She looks at you in a disgusted way then left. You rolled your eyes in annoyance with her attitude but the smell from the kitchen takes over your intention.