V

Masky and hoodie led you up to the third floor and stoped in front of a door.

Your heart was beating fast you know because you can hear it in your ears. You wanted to run but the duck tap was strong and masky was behind you.

Hoodie opened the door. There was a tall man sitting at a desk. His skin is like jeffs but he does not have a face. He wears a suit with a red tie. You recognize him as slenderman.

A boy with dark hair, goggles, a mouth gaurd, and a brown jackit with a blue hood stood in front of the desk.

"...t-the tunnel is under the h-house with-"

"-Look who we brung" jeff interupted the boy. Slenderman got up from his seat.

"Toby, lets discuss this some other time" slenderman said. "Yes s-sir" toby your guessing was the boys name, twitched his neck then walked over to maskys side.

"W-whos she?" he asked quietly to masky. "Chiled whats your name?" Slenderman asked you.

You stood quit, maby because you are beyond scared and shocked. Masky shoved you a little which got you back in reality. "Y/N" (Your Name)

"y/n, do you know why your here or who we are?"

You thought about it for a moment and you did not know why you where there but you remembered what jeff said.

"Your killers" you said clearly to your surprise. Jeff stifled a chuckle. Slenderman looked over at jeff and jeff went completely quit.

Slenderman looked back at you "well I guess that is true. Y/n you must understand that we are not one to kill random people-"

"-I do" jeff interrupted slenderman. Slenderman looked at jeff again and this time jeff closed his mouth and gestured a hand to saying 'keep going'.

Slenderman sighed before continuing. "We kill certain people...like the ones who deserved to die for there ways. We get revenge on those who hurt others...us" slenderman said trying to make you understand.

"I know who has been hurting you mentally and physically. I know you want revenge. I know your hurting so badly that whatever left of sanity you have left is just a string and your just one more second away to going insane. Join us" he placed a hand on your shoulder.

"I dont kill" you said sternly. Slenderman put a hand to his head and sighed again.

"Your givin to much information you just need to sleep on it" he looked at Toby.

"Toby you will be sharing a room with y/n tonight" toby looked at you then back at slenderman.

"I can't do that, she's a girl" toby tried to explain. Slenderman stared at toby as toby did the same thing.

This lasted for a minute or two and it seemed like they were having a conversation with there eyes that no one else could hear.
Toby sighed in frustration then turned around.

"Follow me y/n" he said as he stomped out the room.