XXIV

Walking down the stairs you bumped into masky. "Hey, what'ya doing?" He asked. "Going to eat before we head out for the kill. You?" You said bluntly. "Same....I heard about you and toby. I already knew but I feel guilty for not telling you. No hard feelings?" He asked opening his arms for a hug. "Sure..." you said ignoring maskys offer of a hug and walking past him into the kitchen. Masky wants to be a asshole like the rest. Then Ill make sure to be the biggest bitch he has ever ment. They tricked me into staying. These dunm fuckers will never regain back my trust. You thought to yourself before sitting down in bettween jeff and ben.

"Hey maybe once you get back from your kill with masky, would you like to come to my room to watch a few scary movies?" Jeff asked. "Depends...who will be there?" You asked curiously. "Just me and you" he said simply. "Really? What about E.J. I thought you two shared a room?" Jeff smiled. "Yea about that. E.J said he would be gone all night stalking up on kidneys. He is upstairs sleeping right now" you smiled. "Then sure, what movies will we be watching?" You asked.

"Thats a surprise" jeff gave another smirk. You rolled you eyes. "Ok" you sighed. "Cool, then its a date" jeff smirked and winked. "I nev-" you where interrupted by someone obnoxiously clearing their throat. You turned around and see a small little girl in a blue dress and a bow tie which ties at the end of her long auburn hair. Her bright red eyes stare up you into yours.

"I am the waiter today, how can I help you?!" She said with a wide smile that brought out her dimples. "Its how can I serve you" sally said standing next to the girl. They both giggled before staring back at you.

"I would like your best sandwich" jeff said. "Big Brother!!~" they both chimed in gleey as they tackled jeff into a cuddle. Jeff smiled as he hugged the two girls back. "Aw look at that, the heartless killer has feelings.

Jeff let the girls go and rolled his eyes. "If you dont want slenderman to kik your ass, I suggest you make these girls happy" jeff muttered before taking a drink of his Rockstar. You rolled your eyes before saying "suuuurrrreee~"

He smirked at you but it immediately dropped when he noticed someone limping into the kitchen behind you. You turn around to see a beaten up toby walk in with scarecrow helping him to the table. "What the hell happened to you tic boy?" jeff asked taking another sip of his drink.

Toby rolled his eyes at the nickname before sitting down. Toby looked up and met eyes with you for a second before looking back down. He twitched in his before  scrunching uo his nose "nothing" he said through his teeth.

"Toby got in a fight" sally whispered to you and jeff as she set a plate in front of  sandwiches in front of you and Jeff.

"With who?" You asked. "Hoodie" she said simply. "What over" jeff chuckled. Sally looked over at you and grinned. "A girl~" she said before giving a giggle and running off. "Oh hoodie must have found out what happened to tic boy and you...he should be lucky hoodie got to him before I did cause that tic boy would not be able to even show up at the dinner table again once I got through with him" jeff muttered the last part.

The whole time as you ate dinner, toby kept giving you glances as clockwork complete ignored the fact that you even exist. You started to get annoyed at toby and decided you where no long hungry. You got up and left.

You ran up the stairs to your room but stopped when you seen hoodie.  "Hey hoodie" hoodie looked up at you and waved. You walked over to him. "You ok?" You asked. He nodded his head before walking past you and into his door.

As much as you wanted to bother hoodie some more you decided not to. "Hes not in the best mood" you look up to see a guy with straight dark red hair the reached his shoulders. His hazel eyes locked with yours. A smirk tugged on his lips as he showed his razor like teeth. He wears dark leather jeans, a white dress shirt with a red vest over it and a black tail cought with a bunch of white feathers resting on his shoulders. A white and black stripped top hat sits on the top if his head. "Um hi" you said with a small smile.

"Hello, you must be the new pasta I have been hearing about. Im Jason, Jason the toy maker" he said shaking your hand. "You make toys?" You ask. "Why of course!" He said his smirk grew wider as he pulled out a small plush bunny from his back. "I made this just for you~" you took the toy plush. "Aw you made this? How? It looks amazing? Your really good!"

Jason's smirk fell into a frown at your compliment. "I should make sure to make a gift for you" you said with a smile. "A...gift? For me?" He asked confused. You nodded your head. "For me?" He asked again. "Yea. You gave me one its only fair if I gave you a small gift of my own in return" you said.

"Oh you mean exchange presents. I dont need anything in return. Keep the bunny its just a friendly welcome" he said bluntly. "Thanks but Im not going to give you a gift cause I felt the need to owe you back. Im giving you a gift cause your really sweet and kind. You deserve one" you explained. 

He stared at you in shock for a moment before coming back to his seances.  "Very well..." jason said before walking away. You watched him leave. Wondering where he must be going.

"Y/n" you turn around to see masky. "We are going now. Grab a weapon of your choice"

"Where?" You asked. "Under your bed" he said before going back downstairs. You ran to your room. Noticing your bed is atop of a wooden bed stand. You lift up your bed and the top of the bed stand cover. Different weapons from all styles such is pulled neatly. Such as guns, knives, bombs, swords, tools, and more. Even things you did not knkw could be a weapon like strings and toys are pilled up inside. You felt a little sick to your stomach. A label was on top of all the weapons.

*read before chose*
Chose a weapon to your liking. It must be a weapon you want to have for life and not to change. Place the weapon that you chose back in the box on the label. Close the lid and wait for 5 seconds before you reopen to retrieve the weapon of your choice. If you change your mind please talk to Mr Slenderman.

You looked at all the weapons and pulled out three different dagger's. All of them with metal grips but different sizes. Stuffing them into their sheath's that was hooked onto a belt.

You checked yourself in the mirror telling yourself 'I can do this' over and over again before walking out of the room. "Ready?" Masky asked wants you came down from the stairs. "If I ran away again would you be able to catch me?"

"Yes" he said. "Then yes" you sighed.