XXVII

"So can you help us?" E.J asked slenderman. He just got done explaining everything to slenderman about the voice in your head. "No. I cannot. This is just who she is" slenderman teleported behind. "And you can not change her from who she is" he said simply as he placed his hands on your shoulders.

   "So she will be like this forever?" Jeff asked. "You see my child, she has not experienced this before. Alot of things has happened that could have possibly brought her to this state. Kidnapped, brainwashed, deceived, tricked, forced to homicide, and faced death on many occasions...all in a week. So no. Maybe she will get used to it and this could be a fatale phase she is going through. On the side note, she will seem off at times, but thats just her. Please try to do your best to respect that of her." Slenderman explained to the two boys.

    "Whatever, come on y/n. We need to head to my room real fast" jeff said taking your hand. "She will not be joing you tonight Jeffery" slenderman said. "Can you not call me by that fucking name?" Jeff said annoyed. "And why cant she come?"

    "It is non of your concern" slenderman said simply. "Now please exit the room for the night" slenderman said. The two boys walked out of the room.

    'Is big guy gonna give a lecture or rape you?' The voice asked. "Why would you only pick those two options?" You asked. 'Cause he looks like he would be a guy to give lectures, hint the suit. Or rape little girls, hint the reason he kicked the two boys out of the room.' The voice explained.

    "Wow ok" you rolled your eyes. "Y/n I wanted to discuss with you on the tension you have against ticci toby" he said.

    "Well I dont" you said. "Y/n I understand that you are still upset about the topic. We needed you and I took advantage of your weak side cause I was desperate" slenderman started. "I had no attention in hurting you like that. Like this. I was not thinking ahead and I regret it all. I invited toby to come into my office to discuss more on the topic. Please forgive me" slenderman said.

   'Asshole, I call all of that total bullshit' the voice scoffed. Slenderman opened the door and toby walked in. "I will be downstairs" slenderman said before teleporting.

    Toby stared at you, and you at him. His lip was cut and swollen, hes eyes blood shot, his left eye was swollen and bruised, and small cuts and bruises marked his face. Bags under his eyes showed lack of sleep and his clothes where a mess. 'Wow ok what the fuck happened to him! He looks like shit!' The voice said in shock.

   "Y/n...I...I-I r-really wa...need t-to talk to y-you" toby choked out. 'Sounds like shit too' the voice laughed. You sighd before sitting down in a chair.

   "R-Right...well I, um...I cant explain the feelings you must have felt when...y-you saw me with clockwork. I-I wanted to apologize and beg for you to f-forgive me...I cant express how much I miss y-you. I w-was not supposed to fall in love with you, b-but I couldnt help myself. I-I was jelouse of you kissing hoodie in the c-closet. I-I was territorial around you when you where around jeff. I wanted to have you all to myself. I love you. I-I k-know I hurt you. That day you saw clockwork and I. That day I was gonna tell clockwork its over...but she kissed me and then thats when you came in. I felt like shit. I know you wont forgive me. I realy just wanted to be with you. You mean more then anything to me. The last thing I wanted was for you to get hurt. I couldnt eat, sleep, work, think, with out you being on my mind. I cant forgive myself, So I understand if you cant forgive me either" toby finished as he looked you in the eyes.

    'Fuck him. Dont let him fool you. If he really cared for you that bad im sure he would have told you when he was fake dating you, asshole.' The voice said. "He seems really upset though..." you argued

    'Hes lieing and your falling for it again. Hell im sure that jason the toy maker would make a better boyfriend then this dunm fuck' it laughed which made you giggle a little. Toby gave you a confused look.

    You sighd. "Toby...I really doubt every word you just said. If you really cared im sure you would have said something to me sooner. I dont want to hear you apologise. I know you dont mean them" you said before walking out of the door.