IX

The movie has already started. You sat in between jeff and toby again.

"Ill get the lights" ben said as he got up to shut off the lights.

"What movie are we watching?" You stared at the screen. "Lights out. I heard this movie was stupid" jeff said as he pushed play.

"Realy, I h-heard it was good" toby grabed a piece of popcorn and threw it at jeff.

"You shouldn't have done that" jeff grinned. Ben turned around "hey, thats my line" he whined. Toby broke out in a laughter. "Toby did you get the drinks?" Ben asked as he sat down.

"Oh yea....ill get them" toby got up and left the room. Jeff moaned as he pushed pause. "Hes got 4 minutes and im pushing play" he mutters. You chuckled a bit. "So you changed your look?" Jeff said as he looked you up and down.

"Yea...jane and Sally helped me" you smiled as you played with the bracelet on your wrist. "Well why though...I thought you wanted to leave"

you looked up at jeff but you did not know what to say. "I...I dont know" you wanted to leave but at the same time you wanted to stay. "Well its not like you have a choice or anything" ben said. You looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" you looked at both jeff and ben. "Well you know to much and if we just let you go then youll tell and will have people tracking us down...we can't have that happen" ben said.

"So if I dont want to become one of you then youll kill me?" You said as you touched your neck. Ben nod his head yes.

'There going to try and force me to kill...and if I dont then they will just...kill me!' You thought to yourself. 'They want to use me...like a puppet...I won't let them. Tonight once everyone is asleep ill run' you clenched your fist.

Jeff noticed you where being quit. He took your hand and flattened it so he can hold it. You shook off his grib and crossed your arms. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"Oh yea im just fine" you said with alot of sarcasm. Toby walked in the room with box's of cream soda. "Got them. W-Where at?" Toby asked ben.

"Just set them down where ever" ben said as he grabed the remote from jeff and pushed play. Toby set the boxes down and grabed two sodas. He sat next to you and offered you a soda which you declined.