XXVI

You woke up on a bed. The room was completely dark so you cant see where your at. You get up and run your hand against a wall till you found what you think is a light switch. You flicked on the light and is immediately greeted by bright lights.

    "Turn off the lights..." you hear a voice groan. You turn around to see zero passed out on her bed. You realize your in your room. You turn the light back off and walk out the room. You shut the door quietly trying not to wake her up.

    'Masky carried you back' you hear a voice say. You turn around but only see a empty hall. "Who's there?" You whisper. 'Just me' you hear a familiar voice laugh. Its the same laugh from the mirror. You look down at your hands to see them wrapped up in bloody bandages. "No...are you?..."

   'In your head? Yes! Im apart of you. Well...I guess most people would say you have  schizophrenia, but who cares about those other people' the voice laughed.

    "Stop laughing its annoying" you said. 'Whatever, your no fun. Lets go see toby now!' You rolled your eyes. "We are not seeing him" you muttered. 'Why not?'

    "Why would you want to see your fake ex?" You asked with sarcasm. 'if your that upset at him then why didn't you smack him for it?' It asked. "Why would I want to waist my energy on that cunt?" You said walking down the hall. "What cunt?" A voice asked.

    You turn around to see masky and jeff. "Dont worrie about it" you rolled your eyes. "Ok well I just wanted to say, you did really well...but uh im concerned for the next mission. Im not sure if you can be able to handle it. Are you ok right now?" He asked taking your wounded hands.

   'Oh yea, we are so fine! We only punched a mirror with bare fists a couple of times! There may or may not be just a few glass shards still in the flesh, but we are doing great!' The voice said with alot of sarcasm.

    You giggled a bit which made jeff and masky stare at you in confusion. "Uh, um yea im fine. It just hurts a little but im sure it will be good before the next mission. Uh when is it?" You asked. "Tomorrow night" masky said. The voice laughed which made you laugh.

    "Are you seriously ok?" Jeff asked with eyebrows forward in concern. You coughed. "Yea im fine"

    'Not' the voice said. "Shutup" you muttered. You noticed it was quit. You looked up to see masky and jeff staring at eachother. Jeffs expression was a mix of confusion and concern as he looked at masky searching for answers.

   Masky shrugged his shoulders at jeff. "Sorry" you said. Jeff looked back at you. "Come on, Im gonna take you to E.J" he said taking your hand. 'The cannibal?' The voice asked. "No the pony" You said with sarcasm.

   "Pony?" Jeff asked. "What?" You asked jeff. "What did you say about a pony?" Jeff questioned. "Nothing" you rolled your eyes. Jeff gave you another confused look before dragging you into a nurses office.

   "Here, somethings not right with her" jeff said as he shoved you down onto a mettle table. "What do you mean?" Eyeless jack asked as he shined a flashlight in your eyes.

   'I would question jeffs theory on you but maybe hes right, you have been talking to yourself lately' the voice commented. "I have not!" You yelled at the voice. E.J and jeff stared at you. "What!?" You said staring at the both of them. "Who are  you talking to?" E.J asked.

   "....um....I...I dont know" you confessed. "What do you mean you dont know?" Jeff asked. "Its hard to explain but ever since I killed that guy...I have been able to talk to myself...I guess?" You explained. "Like there are voices in your head?" Jeff asked. "I guess?" You said. "I think its best if we go to slenderman" E.J said.