XXI

You walked into the ketchen and see Slenderman cooking.

"Hey, whats up?" You said with a smile as you looked to see what he's doing.

"Making dinner" he said as he picked up a knife and started to cut cucumbers.

"By your self?"

You where baffled at the idea of him making so much food every night.

"Yes"

you felt bad for him. "How come?" You asked as you hoped up on the counter to sit on and watch him.

"I like to work alone....and the only thing the others can make, seems to be cup-a-noodles"

you stifled a laugh. "Oh...can I help? I know how to do somethings"

Slenderman seemed to be taken back. "....no its fine" he said as he kept slicing the cucumbers.

"Well then can I keep you company?"

You did not want to leave the ketchen just yet.

"I dont mind what you do" he said bluntly.

"...I think you should..." you said thinking about all the things that could piss him off or make him feel uncomfortable.

"Whys that?"

He grabbed another cucumber to slice.

"Well because I can do something that would make you upset or uncomfortable"

he laughed a bit. "How can you make me uncomfortable?" He questioned. You thought about it for a moment. "Flirt with you" you said without thinking.

"....oh" was all he said. You felt your face heat up with embarrassment.

"Um...I did not mean...well...uh...it was just a example..." you tryed to explain.

"I know what you ment. If its fine with you, can you grab me the plates from the cabinet next to you?" He asked as he dumped the sliced cucumbers in a bowl of vinegar then left to attend the food that was cooking on the stove.

You got off the counter and started to grab plates from out the cabinet.

Suddenly you felt something rap around your torso. You turn around to see someone like Slenderman but with a huge mouth and a black hat and coat. He pushed you up against him.

"You must be new" he said with a seductive voice.

"Let go!" You shoved him but he did not move. Suddenly you hear a smack. You look up and see the creature that has you start to moan like he just got hurt.

"Ow" he wines. Suddenly you felt something elns rap around your torso. You look down and see another pair of black tenticals rap around you.

the new pair start to pull you away. You see that its Slenderman. He holds you up in the air away from the creature that looks like him.

"Hey, im not finished with her" the creature growls.

"Get out of my kitchen and stay away from her" Slenderman said in a threatening voice. The creature stayed and acted like he was going to beat up Slenderman in any minute but slenderman stayed and gave the death glare.

"Im not asking you" slenderman said as he raised a frying pan.

"Ugh"

the creature turns around in frustration and just like that he disappeared.

"I apologize for my brothers behavior" slenderman said with a apologetic voice as he gently sets you down.

"He's your brother?" You say only shocked at the fact that Slenderman has brothers.

"Yes. He's my twin, offenderman. I have more brothers" he explained.

"Which reminds me, I have to get sally from my younger brothers house before supper"

"I can go" you volunteered.

"I dont know. I would hate to get you lost on your way to his place"

you went up to him and held onto his hip. "Please, please, please. I get to meet your younger brother and it will give you more time to do what you really want" you begged. Slenderman looked at you shocked.

"Well...."

you hugged tighter "pleeeaase" you gave a puppy dog face.

"....fine....jack has to go with you though" he said.

"Yay" you cheared and gave him a tighter hug.

"You can let go now" he said bluntly.