VIII

Eating dinner with the creepypasta family was like eating at a cafeteria at school. You helped your self to any dish you want and everyone is so laod with people trying to talk over one another.

"So who is jane?" You asked sally as you scanned around the dinner table. You noted that there are alot more boys then girls.

"Shes over their with the black hair" sally pointed to a girl with skin and hair like Jeff's.

Jane's hair was alot longer though and her lips and eyes were pitch black making her skin look even more pale.

"Jane and jeff hate each other but if you think about it, they look like they could be related. Shh dont tell them I said that" she giggled. You chuckeld. "Ok"

¤

After dinner sally took you up the stairs to Jane's room. "Hi jane" Sally greeted once Jane opened her door.

"Whats up sall?" Jane looked at her then at you. "This is
Y/N. She is part of us but thing is, she dont look the part, she wants and needs a makeover" sally said as she pushed past jane and sat on Jane's bed.

"Um ok" jane went to her closet and pulled out alot of cloths and shoes. She put it on her bed then grabed a makeup kit.

"Pick out a outfit and put it on and me and sally will see if its a good look for you"

(Hey guys I placed the picture up top it has a few outfits just pick one that you like ok)

You came out wearing the outfit that you think is cute and hope that it looks good on you. "Oh my goth you look so hot in that outfit!" Jane yelled out.

"Shhhh!!" You hushed her, hoping no one herd.

"Lets get you some makeup" sally said as she jumped up and down. "Yea and lets do your hair" jane said as she grabed a brush.

¤

After a hour, you were finally done with your look. "Go look in the mirror, Go look in the mirror!" Sally repeated.

You got up and walked over to the long sized mirror and you could not believe that the girl in the mirror was you.

Your hair was nice looking before but somehow they made it look better, along with your make up, it made your eyes pop giving it a beautiful and natural color.

The whole thing was you in every way and better. "I love it" was all you could say.

"Lets get you a name too" jane said as she started to clean up. "A name?" You asked.

"Yea a creepypasta name" sally said as she yawned. "What time is it?" You asked.

"Its time to watch that movie" a voice you recognized said. You turn around to see toby.

"I was s-searching  for you everywhere I thought slender was going to k-kill me for loosing you" toby started to pace back and forth.

You felt bad. You walked up to toby and grabed him by the shoulders making him stop and look at you. "Sorry for worrying you I won't do it again"

toby and you locked eyes for a moment and then all of a sudden tobys cheeks went red and he immediately looked away.

"Y-you look d-different" he twitched as he stared at the floor. "In a good way or bad way?" You asked starting to feel a little embarrassed.

He was quit for a moment and you started to have doubts about your new look.

"I-In a g-good way" he said before grabbing your wrist and pulling you to a room that had BD on it.

He knocked on the door and a boy that looked like link from 'the legend of Zelda' but with red eyes and blood running down from his eyes, opened the door.

"Jeff and I just got done setting up. Is this her?" the boy looked you up and down and a sly grin crossed his face.

"Yes. Y/n this is ben" toby said as he gestured to ben.

"Yup and im the best gamer in the universe. Now tell me something, did it hurt when you fell from heaven"

"Nope but I scraped my knee climbing up from hell" you said with a smile.

"Oh, that explains why your so hot" he chuckled a bit. You rolled your eyes.