XXIII

You turned around and opened the door to Toby's room. You stood still in shock. Not sure what to think. You felt like your heart stopped. Your fingers and legs felt num. "Hollyshit" jack said in a low voice behind you.

Toby and your eyes locked. "Y/n wait I kno-" you cut toby off. "Fuck. You." You said as tears built up in your eyes. "Y/n let me explain-" toby began. "I dont fucking care toby! Your a fucking cheater..." you said with rage and hurt.

"Oh fuck off bitch, he never really liked you anyways. Hes already dating me" clockwork said with a smirk. "Oooohhhh cat fight" ben said walking into the room while eating a twix bar. "So you already had a girlfriend but you decided to date me anyways?!" You yelled at toby.

"I had to!" Toby yelled back. "I was told to date you. You had to be part of the creepypasta! Your skills is exactly what we have been searching for, for months. You wouldn't have stayed without staying for someone you cared about. I had to be that someone! Im sorry..." toby explained as he got off his bed and walk to you.

"Your a lier! You tricked me into thinking you cared for me just so I would be part if this lame house! Fuck you toby" you yelled at him.

"Y/n Im sorry I did not know it would be this bad-" you interrupted toby. "Bull shit I hope you to hell! You and scarecrow over there" you glared at clockwork.

"Scarecrow?! Who the hell are you calling a scarecrow you bitch!" Clockwork glared back. "Well you scare all of us, and your smile just seems to look like that...so we sort of made a nickname for you." Ben said. "Shutup!" Clockwork yelled at ben.

"Ladies first" ben retorted. "No one was talking to you elf boy!" Clockwork said as she snatched the candy bar out of his hands. And crushed it into bits before throwing it on the floor. "You shouldn't have done that..." ben said as he glared at clockwork.

Jack put his hand on your shoulder. "Come on." He said lowly as he took your hand and dragged you out the room. You closed your eyes. The memory burning in your head. Toby making put with clockwork on his bed. 'What a dick' You thought to yourself as you let jack pull you through the halls.

He stopped in his tracks. You opened your eyes to see to see jeff. "Whats up e.j" jeff said walk over to you and jack. "Not much. You heading back to the room?" Jack asked staring at jeffs jackit which is saoked and dripping in blood. "Uh yea! I was just going to change. Why has something come up?" Jeff asked noticing his hand is locked with yours.

"No." Jack said before turning around and pulling you somewhere elns. You mentally sighed. "Jack please, I dont feel like a walk right now" you said in a hoarse voice. "I know. But I have a feeling you might want to go somewhere where there is not alot of people" he said bringing you up another flight of stairs.

"Where are we going?" You asked. "To your bedroom" he said simply. Your eyes opened wide. "I have a room?" You asked. "Yea you share it with someone though..." you looked at the ground. "Who is it?" Jack pulled up his black hood over his hood. "Um...I think her names zero" he said.

"You think?" You smirked. "I never hung out with her. Shes usaly gone" he said stopping in front of a door with a big Z on it. He knocked on the door a few times before it swung open revealing a short girl with long wavy white hair.

A stitched on smile like clockwork's, tugs at each end of her mouth. Her skin pale but not as pale as jeffs or slenderman. Dark rings surround her eyes like a raccoon. She wears grey skinny jeans with a black jackit and a black and white striped scarf around her neck.

"What" she said annoyed. "This is your new roommate. Y/n this is zero. Why dont you go inside for a moment and set up your side of the room. Zero and I have to talk for a sec. K?"

You nodded before walking into the clean room. A bed is set on the right and the left side of the room. Two small dressers stand by the beds. On the right side, a whole bunch of pictures cover the wall. The bed is a complete mess. With a half eaten pizza on a plate top of the small dresser next to the unclean bed.

On the left side its the complete opposite. You walked over to the left side and decided that this has got to be your bed. You flopped on your bed landing on your back. Staring up at the ceiling you shoved your hands into your pocket and felt something stiff. Pulling it out you see the black flower jeff has given you.

"A star cant shine without darkness..." you repeated jeffs words. The door opened making you sit up. "So your the new girl. Whats your name again?" Zero asked slamming the door behind her and flopping on the messy bed.

You thought about it for a moment before saying a name you have finally chosen for your self. "Im (choose what ever name you want to now call your self ;) )"

"Cool name" zero said with a smirk. "So I heard you will be going your first kill tonight with masky. Dont get all frustrated. Masky will make stupid remarks about how you kill. He can be the biggest dick in this place. So all I have to say is fuck him do what you want. Its about the fun. Not the goals" zero said standing back up.

"Thanks for the advise. Where are you going?" You asked. "I have a date with the puppeteer. Ill see you around. Bye!" She said before walking out the door.

This some how irritated you. Looking back on what Toby said to you about how he dated you cause he had to instead of wanting to, made you think about how fake the whole thing was. You realized that love is actually fake. Not once have you seen a couple stay together. Or are together but are really happy.

Another knock on the door has interupted your thoughts. You stood up and walked over to the door before swinging it open. "What?" you said annoyed. You realized immediately that zero did the same thing.

"Hey" jeff said with a smirk. You sighed before turning around and walking back into the room and flopping into your bed. Jeff came i to the room and closed the doir behind him. "So you and jack are a thing?" Jeff asked.

"What? No." You said closing your eyes. "Oh...hey cool you kept it" jeff said grabbing the black rose from off the bed and playing with it. "Yea..." you sighed. "So you ready to go on your first kill?" He asked. "Maybe" you responded. "Ok well I came up here to tell you...I herd what happened. You should not be upset about it anyways. Most of the guys here are already staring at you. So screw that tick boy. Go have some fun tonight." Jeff smirked before laying the black rose on the bed next to you.

"Dinner is ready by the way. Come down and eat so you can get your kill over with. Then you will be a true creepypasta y/n" jeff said before opening the door.

"Jeff, wait..." jeff stoped and turned around to face you. "Its not y/n, its c/n (creepypasta name)" you said. Jeff smirked before walking out the door. Once the door shut you layed back down and sighed before getting back up to go eat.