Chapter 5

Harry was currently arguing over him drinking beer at Louis' house. Harry knew that Liam was right, but he didn't want anyone feel like they could control his life. He was right when saying that he had to think about the unborn baby that was growing inside of him, but Louis would have noticed that something was wrong, because he always drank when he got the chance to. Liam kept telling him that he was being immature and childish, but Harry's hormones took over and he started crying. Hard. Liam was by his side immediately, hugging him to calm him down. Harry apologized for being a stubborn bitch and promised that he would never do anything stupid again. Liam gave him a pat on his shoulder as Niall and Zayn joined them in the living room.

"Hey, guys!" They greeted in unison and bursted out laughing. Harry actually admired how close the two of them were. Their friendship was unbreakable.

"Hey." He and Liam smiled at the two idiots.

"How's my niece today?" Niall asked excitedly, plopping down next to Harry on the couch before placing his hand on his stomach.

"It's my nephew, Niall." Zayn corrected him, glaring at Niall playfully.

They had decided that if the baby turned out to be a girl, Niall was going to be the godfather while Liam and Zayn would pick the name and if the baby was a boy, Zayn was going to be the godfather and Liam along with Niall would choose the name. Liam was kind enough to compromise, but the other two didn't seem to let it go.

The doorbell rang and after a few seconds of them looking at each other with no one actually getting up to open the door, Niall sighed and stood up. "Fucking idiots."

They definitely weren't expecting a fusing Louis to burst into the room looking like he was going to murder someone.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me, Harry?" He screamed and went to stand right in front of Harry. The boys looked at him worriedly, but the younger boy motioned for them to go upstairs in order to face Louis alone.

"What did I do?" Harry asked, tears threating to fall. He wasn't used to seeing Louis so angry.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me I was going to be a father? What were you even waiting for?" He yelled at him, his face red with anger. Harry was scared. He didn't know how he found out, but the way he was acting told him that he didn't even want the baby. That's why he did the first thing that came into his mind.

He lied.

"It's not yours."

"What the hell did you just say?" He yelled, starting to get on Harry's nerves.

"It's not yours, Louis. I cheated." He said, not even looking at him in the eye.

"You broke up with me because of a kiss with Eleanor while you were fucking someone else behind my back?" Louis was still shouting, throwing his hands around.

"We broke up, Louis. That's in the past. You wouldn't want the baby even if it was yours. You have Eleanor now." Harry said, raising his voice as well.

Louis' face softens. "When I found out I almost shat myself, but I was excited. I've always wanted kids." He pointed out, calmer than before.

"Why were you yelling then?"

"Because I'm your best friend Harry!You didn't tell your best friend!" He emphasized on the word "bestfriend". Harry snorted ironically at that, but he still had unanswered questions.

"I'm not your best friend, Louis. You ruined that when Eleanor appeared in our lives. Don't you think I'm a freak, though? I thought you were mad." Harry tried not to tear up a bit again.