Chapter 21

(I said a few chapters before this that the perfect time for them to get married was when JJ would be three months old -so, July - So let's pretend that their tour starts on July and not on April )

*Harry's POV*

I open my eyes the next morning to find Louis behind me with his arms around my waist, spooning me.We are both naked but it doesn't bother us, so I just stay still and don't get up to get dressed. Is it true? Is it true that I'm finally married with the love of my life? Is it true that I'm having a second baby? I slowly raise my hand to my other arm and pinch myself. It's true and I'm not dreaming. A huge grin makes its way on my face and turn around in Louis arms to start kissing his bare chest. He groans in his sleep but as soon as he realises what is happening he slowly open his eyes and tightens his arms around me.

"Good Morning , Mr. Tomlinson" He smiles and I kiss his shoulder.

"Good Morning to you too ,Mr. Tomlinson." I smile back and close my eyes cuddling deeper in his chest.

"What is my baby number two doing?" He asks sweetly and places his palm on my flat stomach.

"I don't even know.." I frown and he kisses my lips which makes me smile again.

"We are going to the hospital today. First because we have to thank Blaine for telling us the right and best time and second because we have to see our baby. " He says and unwraps his arms from around me and gets up. I mimic his actions and we both get dressed to go make breakfast.

When we reach the kitchen , JJ decides it's the right time to scream.

"Not now..." Louis whines and I sigh smiling.

"I wanna see you when our second baby is born " I say cheekily and laugh.

" Ok I'm gonna get him, you make breakfast" I say and he stands on his tip toes to kiss my cheek.

"Thank you" He whispers and I leave the kitchen.

..

"What is it baby? Are you hungry?" I coo and pick JJ up from his crib. His eyes are bloodshot and his nose is red. I kiss his forehead to calm him down,he stops crying and only little whimpers escape his tiny mouth.

I adjust my almost-three-month-old son in my arms and go downstairs where I find Louis putting the last glass on the table. Well I think Queen Elizabeth has a smallest breakfast than this.

*Liam's POV*

"Fuck you Liam. I was sure that you didn't forgive me." Niall shouts after a long argument we had. We woke up this morning and we haven't even said 'good morning' , because Niall found Sophia's toothbrush in the bathroom and it reminded him that she is staying with us.