Chapter 22

*Liam's POV*

Sophia and I didn't talk at all on the way back. The awkward silence continued until we got home. I really want to ask her what did she say to Harry and made him so upset, but I don't want to fight because she is pregnant. Maybe Harry was overreacting or his hormones were kicking in. Otherwise, Niall is right, but I believe she wouldn't hurt a fly.

When we finally arrive at Sophia's apartment (where we are staying until Niall changes his mind), she goes straight in her bedroom and I go to the kitchen to make dinner. After a few minutes Sophia decides to join me and sits in the living room turning on the TV.

While we are eating ,I look at her and her face has a weird expression as she is looking everywhere except my eyes. Her expression is full of feelings, feelings of guilt and ..fear?

"Soph?"

"hmm?"

"What did you say to Harry?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't say anything!" She responds quickly, too quickly.

"He was crying, Sophia, and we heard you talking to him. We didn't heard what said though. The only thing I want to ask you is if you made him cry?" I ask and she looks down wiping her eyes.

"I didn't mean to make you cry. I just want to know" I say softly and reach with my hand to rub her shoulder.

"He-He said tha-that my..our baby is the only thing that i-is keeping you here with me and..." She stops as I try to keep my anger inside me.

"and what Sophia?"

"a-and that I'm useless and you hate me. Don't tell them I told you. I don't want you guys to fight because of me."

"I'm going to kill him" I mumble under my breath, but only then do I think more clearly.

"Why was Harry the one crying , then?" I ask and she looks at me.

"It was an act Liam. You don't believe me, do you?"

"Well..I don't know. I have to call Louis." I say and go to the guestroom.

Louis picks up the phone after a few seconds only to shout a 'fuck you' and hung up. Zayn doesn't pick up either. I'm not going to call neither Niall or Harry, I know that they won't even bother picking it up. I have to go there, I need answers and I'll get them.

*Louis' POV*

"Fuck you" I shout through the phone and hung up. Liam is a freaking bastard. Harry hasn't stopped crying because of him and the fucking bitch of a girlfriend he has. Fuck, I don't even know if she is his girlfriend.

"Calm down, Haz, it's not good for the baby" I whisper and place my hand on his belly , as he is lying on our bed crying and staring at the ceiling., with me kneeling beside the bed.

"She is right Louis, you don't love me, you will leave me again, because I'm a freak , a fat freak." He sobs and turns around to face me.His face is red and tears never stop to run down his cheeks. I stand up and lie beside him wrapping my arm around his waist. He sighs as I kiss his forehead and then his lips.

"I love you Harry. You know she is lying only because she is jealous and wants us to break up."

"Really?" He pouts and I nod kissing his temple.

"Really." I smile as he cuddles closer into my chest , but we are interrupted by the doorbell.

"Do you want to come with me or to sleep?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

" I want to get up. I'm hungry. " He sniffles and then smiles.

"That's my Hazza" I laugh and help him up.

..

"What the hell do you want Liam?" I snap.

"I'm here to talk and you better listen" He says and pushes me aside to go to the living room, where Harry is sitting , now eating a huge bowl of ice cream.

"Why the fuck did you tell her all that bullshit Harry?" Liam yells and Harry frozes and his bottom lip starts quivering.

"LIAM!" I shout and grab him by his shirt's collar, but he pushes me back.

"Don't 'Liam' me , Louis. Did Harry tell you what he said to Sophia?"

"He didn't say anything. Instead , Sophia was the one insulting him and told him that I don't live him and I will leave him again." I explain angrier than ever.

"He said the same to Sophia and that she is useless."

"I never said that" Harry is full on sobbing again. Liam's expression changes immediately from angry and upset to 'Oh-I'm-sorry-I-didn't-know". He goes next to Harry and hugs him.

"I'm so sorry Haz...She is crazy...I didn't know" He whispers and only then does Harry hug him back. Niall opens the front door but as soon as he notices Liam, he disappears upstairs. Liam pulls away from the hug and gives me an apologetic smile running upstairs.

*Niall's POV*

A knock on the door makes me wipe my tearful eyes and stand up from my bed to open it. Liam surprises me by grabbing my face slamming his lips on mine. I kiss him back before I can even think about it.

"Wait Liam. I'm not going to accept Sophia, so don't. Just leave." I push him away.

"It's over with Sophia. I love you Ni, I'm sorry for everything. I was just excited for the baby but I get it now. I know she is lying and I believe you Niall. Please forgive me.." He whispers and wipes my tears. I push his hands away and he frowns.

"No, Liam. If you loved me you would believe me from the start." I say and he takes my hands in his.

"What can I do to prove it to you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing." I say and try to free my hands but he just tightens his grip.

"I love you Nialler. Just remember it. I hope you believe me." He says and leaves.

After a few seconds I run downstairs to find Liam opening the front door. I jump in his arms, wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him hard.

"Hey! Have you got any idea of what Public Display of Affection is? We have kids here." Louis shouts playfully and Harry laughs loudly, same as Liam as he puts me down pecking my lips once more.

"What a happy life we have,right? Fortunately, our problems can be solved every time." Louis says sarcastically and we all nod.

+---------------------------------------------------+

here you go:D

AGAIN I'm so so Sorry for the late update.
what do you think of thus chapter? Not much Larry..:/

I was writing it watching Eurovision. I'm obsessed with Eurovision. Anyone else?

Next update (hopefully): 6+ comments and 20 votes??

Comment and Vote :))

Thank you!!
Love you all:))