Chapter 20

*Harry's POV*

I can't believe it. Liam is going to be a father and he kicked out Niall. Who the hell does he thinks he is? Niall was sobbing in front of him and telling him the only truth and Liam just...omg. I don't know what Sophia is up to, but I'm sure it's not good. She can't be pregnant. Liam believed her like it was the most logical think he had heard but kicking Niall out was worse than believing her. I tried to talk to him but he ignored me and later Zayn when he came back saying Niall is a crying mess. Liam didn't seem to care. He only made Sophia stay in his room and went to her house to bring her stuff here. I hate her. I really really hate her. Zayn told us that Niall stayed with Louis and he would leave today to go to Josh's house. Talking about Louis he sent me a message about ten minutes ago but I was too lazy to get up because I woke up at 7am to go to the hospital. When I finally find the strength , I get out off the bed and grab my phone from the nightstand but a will of my stomach to be emptied stops me. I run to the bathroom across my room on time to throw up in the toilet. By the time I have finished , I get up, brush my teeth and my hair and go again to my room. Why did I throw up? God, the amount of wine I have drink the past month with Nick is doing his job now. I hope the tests I did this morning will show the same .I ignore the headache that suddenly makes its 'appearance' and open my phone.

From Louis: Good Morning Harry. If you want to go to Eleanor's house you can. JJ is awake , I have fed him so don't worry. Just say your goodbyes and leave. The keys are in the plant next to the door.

To Louis: Good Morning. I will be there in 10'. I love you Lou and I'm sorry again.

Of course he doesn't reply so I quickly put on a white T-shirt and my black skinnies I find on the floor and leave the room. I pass Liam's room and hear someone crying.

"Li?" I yell behind the close door and turn the knob to find Liam sitting on his bed staring the wall.

"Wh-what do you w-want Haz?" Liam says through his sobs and I raise an eyebrow.

"Why are you crying?"

"Ni-Niall" He mumbles and puts his face in his hands.

"You kicked him out Li.." I point out and he raise his head to glare at me.

"What? You did. Why are you complaining now?"  I practically yell and he frowns.

"Because he is jealous of my unborn child Harry. Because he wants me all to himself. My baby needs me Haz...you know what I mean." He states and I sigh. I don't want to upset him but he makes it so difficult.

"Where is Sophia?" I ask him.

"She is taking a shower downstairs" He explains and I nod before continuing.

"How are you so sure that the baby is yours and Niall is lying , Liam ?" I ask and his fists clench.

"She can't be lying Harry. We were together for a long time before I got together with...him" He says angrily.

"You can't even say his name? Liam he did nothing wrong. You can't blame him even if the baby is yours, he has a right to not believe her like we all do except from you"