Chapter 8

Things had been actually quite great. Blaine and Harry had made it official and Harry had met his brother the previous weekend along with his wife and children. They all liked him and they treated him like he was a new addition to their family. Louis had been acting like a bitch for a month, ever since Harry and Blaine's date and along with Liam, they had been trying to ruin every single date he and Blaine would plan, unsuccessfully of course. Like two weeks ago, when Harry brought Blaine home for a movie.

Blaine was driving him home from their appointment and he was going to stay for the night. Harry had told the boys to not bother them so, Niall and Zayn booked a room in a hotel close by to sleep while Liam and Louis promised that they would stay in their bedrooms. It was suspicious that they hadn't followed Niall and Zayn, but he couldn't bring himself to care.

When he unlocked the door, he saw something he never wanted to see again. The living room and the kitchen were a huge mess. Ripped sheets of paper, empty beer bottles, clothes and Niall's guitar were lying on the floor as pillows and duvets were all over the couch. Harry was officially going to kill them.

"God, I'm so sorry Blaine! Louis is being a bitch nowadays and he thinks he can break us up by ruining everything." Harry had apologized to Blaine and had raised his voice on purpose for Louis to hear.

"It's okay, Haz, we can watch a movie in your room." Blaine had suggested and leaded him upstairs.

That night Louis had sent Liam more than enough times to ask them about silly things just to interrupt and annoy them. Harry knew he was jealous, but he really didn't care. Blaine was being so protective, loving and caring that Louis was almost out of his mind.

Almost.

Honestly, Harry was happy Louis was trying to get him back and that he hadn't completely forgotten about him, but he was doing it the wrong way and he didn't seem to get it. He was ready to tell him the truth about their baby, but his childish and immature behaviour the past few weeks made him change his mind. He had told Blaine though, but he didn't mind, he kind of knew that from the start. He just said to Harry, "As long as we are together, I don't mind. I love this baby even if it isn't mine." Clichè but truthfull, just like him.

As for his baby girl, she was very healthy and she was growing even more everyday. His bump was easy to notice at five and a half months and his manager had called him in to discuss what was going to happen next. The previous day, they had told him to choose between telling the truth to everyone in an interview and continue our tour until he reached the seventh month, or letting the boys go on tour and tell the fans that he was taking a break and announcing it after he had given birth. He had made his decision and was talking about it to Liam as he drove him at management's.

...

"You can take a seat, Harry." Their manager, Oliver, insisted and he sat down. Liam was waiting for him outside.

"Have you decided what you would like to do Harry?" He asked, casually. He was thankful for Oliver being so kind and understanding. He was glad they had gotten rid of Simon before they came out, because if he was still here, his situation would be a lot more complicated and scary.

"Yeah, I want to tell the world and continue the tour. It's only for a month and a half, like ten shows, I can get through it." Harry infromed him, smiling a bit.

"Alright. We are going to arrange an interview for you in a week, but before that I want you to tell me if Louis is the father of your child. I know it's not my place, but I know you're broken up and I don't want any fights happening between you. We need to sort everything out."