Chapter 10

After his little emotional explosion because of Harry, Louis found himself running to his car outside the studio. It only took him a few seconds to get in, put on his seatbelt and start the engine.

On his way to Eleanor's, he started to rethink about everything that had happened with Harry. Harry had a right to not completely trust him, but Louis had proven how much he loved him. Accepting to raise a child that wasn't even his should be more than enough for Harry to at least believe him.

By the time he arrived, Eleanor noticed his expression and pulled him in a tight hug. He was sobbing in her neck and she was caressing his hair while she was leading them to sit on her brown couch. After a few minutes of Louis crying his eyes out and Eleanor comforting him, he glanced up at her and she smiled sympathetically.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly. He only shook his head in response and she continued. "Can you tell me what happened? We can just watch Harry's interview if you're not ready?" Louis frowned, letting a few tears fall again.

"I don't want to watch it. I'm going to tell you though." He whispered, his voice raspy from all the crying.

"Do you want something to drink before we start?"

"Tea." He simply said and she stood up to go to the kitchen.

...

"He is insane." Eleanor exclaimed when Louis finished recounting the incident with Harry.

"No. He is hurt." He quickly defended Harry. "I get it, but I'm tired of being pushed away. It's like he's been giving me mixed signals even though he never said anything to lead me on. It's all my fault."

"I'm sorry, but Harry...he is being an asshole. How can he push you away when you kiss him after so long? He didn't even run after you after everything you said!" She sighed angrily, but Louis remembered the interview was at ten and the clock on the wall read 21:57.

"Don't say that about him, he is not an asshole. Please, can you turn on the TV? I think I might want to watch the interview after all."

"You want to wa-" She paused. "Now, I get why the two of you are so in love with each other." She facepalmed, turning on the television and Louis looked at her raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you are both insane. It's so freaking clear that you adore each other, but everytime, one of you always fucks this up and after that you want to see each other again and-"

"Okay, I got it. Just hush! It starts." He cut her off and they watched as Harry greeted James. He was wearing a big black sweater, black skinnies and the white sneakers Liam got him in order to be more comfortable during his pregnancy. He looked good and he had a small smile on his face, even though his eyes were red. Has he been crying, Louis thought and continued watching him as he talked.

"Well, that makes you two idiots." Eleanor facepalmed yet again and even hit Louis' arm playfully.

"What?"

"Look at him, Louis, he was definitely crying before the interview." She told him, confirming his previous thoughts.

"I'm going to text him, let's just hope they let him have his phone with him." He said all of a sudden and grabbed his phone to begin typing away like a madman.

"What? Why?" Eleanor questioned.

"To cheer him up."

To Hazza♡:

I love you, Haz. Never forget that. Please, don't cry, I'm watching you. I'll be waiting for you at home after this is over.

"He actually has his phone with him." Eleanor smiled as they both watched him pull it out of his pocket discreetly. He smiled a bit and James noticed.